PDA

View Full Version : We need a NAAH

Unregistered
02-02-2022, 12:05 PM
What is a NAAH?

It is what I call a National Association for the Advancement of Humans, and the mission goal would be "to ensure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights of all humans and to eliminate race-based discrimination."

I don't really understand why certain groups can create organizations that are dedicated to terrorism (BLM, Antifa), racial hatred (Nation of Islam), and wokeism (DNC), which is a form of racism that perpetuates dangerous myths and lies about humans, but we can't have an organization where people of all human races can come together in peace and harmony, and work together to build a better and brighter future for all humans, regardless of their skin color.

Try to imagine a world where people don't see things in terms of skin color like most racists (e.g. Whoopi Goldberg). Try to imagine a world where people are judged based on the content of their character instead.

We would allow anyone to become a member, unless they have demonstrated severe moral failings, in public or in private, and/or are of an unpleasant and undesirable character. We have a reputation to uphold, after all, and letting the worst of civilization run the show is not a good short or long term proposition. Rules will be put in place to promote transparency and prevent corruption at the highest levels of the organization (no insider stock trading, for example).

We could be a group dedicated to the the idea that all humans are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, and that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

On an unrelated note, I don't consider niggers to be human.