PDA

View Full Version : Niggers have been literally known to break their muh dik doing this

Whitey Ford
02-02-2022, 03:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsHIYC4_HBo

Broken Penis cases Triple in Jamaica due to 'Daggering' Dance Craze

Doctors in Jamaica are 'alarmed' that the number of broken penis cases have tripled in area hospitals in the wake of the new 'daggering' dance craze.

Here's what the 'daggering' dance craze involves: Basically, it's taking the practice of grinding while dancing to the next level. Guys dance around with an erect penis trying to poke the ladies with it. It's more or less simulated sex on the dance floor. Now, here's where it gets interesting - apparently some guys have taken the practice into the bedroom, poking their partners anywhere and everywhere and when things get too rough, they fracture their penis, causing extreme pain, swelling and bruising.

https://www.inquisitr.com/25536/broken-penis-cases-triple-in-jamaica-due-to-daggering-dance-craze-video/

IseDaDiva
02-02-2022, 12:37 PM
Here's what the 'daggering' dance craze involves: Basically, it's taking the practice of grinding while dancing to the next level. Guys dance around with an erect penis trying to poke the ladies with it.

"Respect their culture!"

"They are just like us."

Once again, words fail me.

tweakstick
02-02-2022, 01:59 PM
Unfortunately, this form of birf control is usually only temporary as most cases will heal on their own. Sometimes, the damage is permanent without immediate medical attention/surgery but sadly US niggers have free medical care paid for by wypipo who do not practice such aberrant sexual behaviors.

Ray Cizzums
02-02-2022, 02:00 PM
Niggers like "Daggering" each other, in the ass. It's just another name for "Muh Dikk".
:bugeye

Bottle_of_Hate
02-03-2022, 08:07 PM
"Respect their culture!"

"They are just like us."

Once again, words fail me.

This was the first thought I had about 3 seconds into that Nat Geo out-take.

Jim Crow
02-03-2022, 08:29 PM
More proof that niggers are just dumb savage beasts!

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-04-2022, 12:45 AM
Now they can shoot nigger spooge at a 90 degree angle. This cant be good.

tweakstick
02-04-2022, 03:03 AM
Now they can shoot nigger spooge at a 90 degree angle. This cant be good.

Could this be the reason niggers hold their pawguns sideways?

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-04-2022, 10:03 AM
Could this be the reason niggers hold their pawguns sideways?
Oh yea, niggers would definitely gain inspiration for many things from the adventures with muh dikk.