PDA

View Full Version : Happy Nigger History Month

Nigger Wrangler
02-02-2022, 01:17 AM
I know everyone is as excited as I am that we get to spend the entire month of February, every single second of it, honoring and celebrating the nigger. We get to give glorious thanks to our ancestors who had the brilliant foresight to bring the nigger to the North American civilization. Lordy, lordy would we have missed out on so many wonderful and glorious things without the nigger among us!!

I am so overjoyed to be celebrating Nigger History Month, and am doubley thankful our good friends in the media will be reminding us 24/7 about the greatness of niggers and all of the glorious and wonderful things the nigger has blessed us with.

I'm sure all of us have a special remembrance of the nigger and how they've enriched us all. Shout it to the heavens brothers and sisters! Shout out your feelings for our nigger blessings!

Nig Zero
02-02-2022, 07:59 AM
Jebus, we've getting "it" 24/7 for like the past year which has caused so much nigger fatigue. I wonder how much more nigger we can take for the entire month. It's like Spinal Tap, but turning the nigger up to 11.

SC Anemia
02-02-2022, 08:08 AM
I'm retired and spend much my time watching TV and channel surfing. February is a miserable time for me. Good thing I DVR a lot of shows so i dont have to watch network TV.

Unregistered
02-02-2022, 08:25 AM
The only thing a nigger ever built was a sharp pointed stick