PDA

View Full Version : Dead teennigger found in a rolled up gym mat ruled to be an accident

Whitey Ford
02-01-2022, 06:58 PM
Death of teen found in rolled-up gym mat was accident, report finds

https://i.imgur.com/03zSkf9.png

A black Georgia teenager found dead inside a rolled-up gym mat at his high school nine years ago was killed in a bizarre accident, a new report concluded.

Lowndes County Sheriff Ashley Paulk ruled out any crime related to the 2013 death of 17-year-old Kendrick Johnson at Lowndes High School in Valdosta.

Paul reopened the case in March in the face of theories that someone killed the teen and officials covered up the truth.

“All of the evidence, testimony, interviews, grand jury testimony and even the blunt coercion and intimidation of some persons being questioned does not produce anything to prove anything that would have resulted in the death of Kendrick Johnson,” Paulk wrote in a 16-page summary of his investigation.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/27/teen-accidentally-died-in-rolled-up-gym-mat-report-finds/

Ray Cizzums
02-01-2022, 09:10 PM
Darwin effect in action, nothing to see here.
Just another nigger that was too dumb to survive....
:bugeye

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-01-2022, 09:29 PM
Darwin effect in action, nothing to see here.
Just another nigger that was too dumb to survive....
This was my exact thought. Niggers won’t take responsibility for stupidity either. There must be some whitey to blame and sue for gibs out there.

tweakstick
02-01-2022, 10:06 PM
There are soooo many important questions left unanswered here:

What kind of shoes were they?

Is the mat going to be returned from the evidence locker to the school or are the taxpayers left on the hook to buy another one?

How can an allegedly sentient being be more stupid than a crow that can figure out how to knock over a can to get to get to the food underneath?

Where did I leave my coffee cup this morning?

Ray Cizzums
02-01-2022, 11:29 PM

Is the mat going to be returned from the evidence locker to the school or are the taxpayers left on the hook to buy another one?
How can an allegedly sentient being be more stupid than a crow that can figure out how to knock over a can to get to get to the food underneath?
All those questions deserve an answer...

There was no such thing as "Child proofing" anything when I was growing up. The stupid and reckless
either died young, or smartened up. People had large families, and losing a kid wasn't the end of the line.
There were few gibs muhs paid in the age of personal responsibility. Families demanding answers ?
"Your kid was a moron. It's a miracle he lived as long as he did" <---- There you go.

Anastasia
02-02-2022, 03:01 AM
Niggers are fragile, paranoid creatures, full of hate for other races. Their primitive ape minds falsely assume that other races hate them back just as much (I WISH). Every nigger deff, no matter how blatantly obvious an accident resulting from the nigger's own stupidity, has to be turned into a vast conspiracy with some sinister whitey lurking in the shadows. A 100-year-old nigger could die of a heart attack in the hospital and its fambly would claim it was lynched by the KKK and the hospital was covering it up.

tweakstick
02-02-2022, 03:43 AM
Niggers are fragile, paranoid creatures, full of hate for other races. Their primitive ape minds falsely assume that other races hate them back just as much (I WISH). Every nigger deff, no matter how blatantly obvious an accident resulting from the nigger's own stupidity, has to be turned into a vast conspiracy with some sinister whitey lurking in the shadows. A 100-year-old nigger could die of a heart attack in the hospital and its fambly would claim it was lynched by the KKK and the hospital was covering it up.

I think that part of the reason is that these niggers don't want anyone to realize how stupid their sprog are because it's a reflection of their own combined NDNA and they don't want the world seeing them as being as stupid as they actually are.

STORY UPDATE:

The sheriff in this town is pissed about these niggers blaming YT. He's also confident in his department's conclusion. So confident, in fact, that he is putting up a half million to anyone who can prove him wrong:

https://news.yahoo.com/sheriff-offers-500k-own-money-183027770.html

Of course, he knows damn well that niggers will come out of the woodwork to claim foul play or that YT did it. One might even make a false admission to collect. Hey, it could happen. They've done worse, after all! That should keep us all entertained for a while.

Tar Remover
02-02-2022, 07:01 AM

And not only that, are they going to wash the mat when they get it back? I would not want anything to do with a mat that had a dead nigger in it. Unless they go to fathead.com and get a life size poster of the dead nigger, paste it to the mat and then suspend it on the wall of the gym for everyone to laugh at....... :lol

Tar Remover
02-02-2022, 07:03 AM
:lol Niggers..... They entertain us so........

Tar Remover
02-02-2022, 07:04 AM

We wants ansuhs an sheet!:lol

jenkemfactory
02-02-2022, 07:07 AM
A worthless nigger killed itself. More nigger stupidity. Nothing to see here move along.
Could you imagine a retarded nigger? Niggers are stupid enough as they are.