PDA

View Full Version : Madison Mudshark receives blunt force trauma from her butt ugly buck

Whitey Ford
02-01-2022, 11:40 AM
Nigger charged in blunt force trauma death of 25-year-old mudshark slut girlfriend in Hoover

https://i.imgur.com/5tD0Ovt.jpg

A Birmingham coon has been charged with murder in the killing of his mudshark slut girlfriend.

Cortez Lenard Warren, 32, was taken into custody following a police pursuit Saturday afternoon, just hours after the body of 25-year-old Madison Shea Pilkington was found inside her Hoover apartment.

The two had been committing bestiality for less than a year. Pilkington died from blunt force trauma from being beaten batshit loony by her nigger.

Warren is charged with murder, tampering with physical evidence and unlawful possession of marijuana. Authorities said he tried to clean up the crime scene, but did not elaborate.

https://www.al.com/news/birmingham/2022/01/boyfriend-charged-in-blunt-force-trauma-death-of-25-year-old-girlfriend-in-hoover.html

IseDaDiva
02-01-2022, 12:48 PM
“We’re devastated,’’ the grieving aunt added, “and we want people to keep us in their prayers.”

Armstrong also started a GoFundMe (https://www.gofundme.com/f/7nmkfe-funeral-and-final-expenses?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=p_cf%20share-flow-1) for her forever-lost niece’s parents in order to cover funereal “and final” expenses.

OF course. I guess Aunty figured she'd get a few dollars from this terrible tragedy.

Well, Madison, you wanted this violent, feral nigger buck as some sort of status symbol, you got him in "spades".

"But I never thought the tiger would eat MY face off!!!" - the final cry of the mudshark.

You picked a real winner, but you did last a whole year before the inevitable deletion so congrats, I guess.

animal mother
02-01-2022, 04:57 PM
I am guessing that this photo was taken prior to her mud skipping days since she was a very pretty girl and most human men would find her attractive. After a period of nigger venom injections and frequent tenderizing I doubt she looked like this even before the “blunt force trauma “. Remember that Roy Horn thought his pet white tiger was safe until it nearly bit his fucking head off. Tigers are beautiful animals but can be deadly, niggers are hideous beasts and are always deadly.

Ray Cizzums
02-01-2022, 04:58 PM
Laid with the colored, then laid to rest...
A fine looking lass, contaminated by a monkey,
then consigned to the eternal damnation, a.k.a. Mudshark Hell.
:bugeye

Chimpwhipper
02-01-2022, 05:14 PM
How does any white person even look at a nigger without wanting to vomit?

IseDaDiva
02-01-2022, 07:35 PM
I am guessing that this photo was taken prior to her mud skipping days since she was a very pretty girl and most human men would find her attractive. After a period of nigger venom injections and frequent tenderizing I doubt she looked like this even before the “blunt force trauma “. Remember that Roy Horn thought his pet white tiger was safe until it nearly bit his fucking head off. Tigers are beautiful animals but can be deadly, niggers are hideous beasts and are always deadly.

Tigers usually go tiger, and niggers always go nigger.

nigfreewisconsin
02-01-2022, 07:45 PM

Reminds me of some words of wisdom my grandfather passed on to me back when I was a kid. I often visited him on weekends and we would spend all Saturday in his workshop building things. He taught me how to build my own electrical transformer at 8 years old, and had words I would never forget. Electricity, he said, is like a tamed tiger. It can do great things for you so long as you don't misuse it or get careless. Misuse electricity and get careless working with it, and it will remember it is a tiger and destroy you.

Come to think of it, this almost applies to even "Magic niggers". No matter how much humans try to tame a nigger, the savage jungle instincts are still there.

Ignatow
02-02-2022, 02:20 AM
I wonder what Madison Mudshark saw in that nigger? Drugs? Money? Perverted monkey relations? Or maybe she was just a masochist?

It's hard controlling a nigger in chains and under a whip. Why'd anyone even think of the unthinkable?

Anastasia
02-02-2022, 02:53 AM
The aunt wants gibs just like a nigger. Mudsharking is a disease that can affect the whole fambly and bring them down to the level of niggers...unless they explicitly reject the mudshark.

jenkemfactory
02-02-2022, 07:00 AM
Eeewuuu! That ugly coon was her buckfriend?

And it seems it is a serial mudikker just like all other niggers.

Maybe she died after looking at the naked buck.

Moe_Gibbs
02-02-2022, 10:40 PM
I'll take "I hated my dad" for 500, Alex.

Nig Zero
02-03-2022, 09:16 AM
Her parents failed to teach her about life, and her own mistakes killed her. Oh well, one less stupid monkeyfucking Christmas cake to worry about. Definitely would not donate any gibs to her worthless family.

haywood
02-03-2022, 10:25 AM
Nigger charged in blunt force trauma death of 25-year-old mudshark slut girlfriend in Hoover

https://i.imgur.com/5tD0Ovt.jpg

https://www.al.com/news/birmingham/2022/01/boyfriend-charged-in-blunt-force-trauma-death-of-25-year-old-girlfriend-in-hoover.html

"Cortez", is that a spigger?!

jenkemfactory
02-03-2022, 01:08 PM
"Cortez", is that a spigger?!

He be a konkeskador sheeet.

Kagman
02-16-2022, 12:54 PM
And there's no question it's a foul, shitstained nigger. Even though it was in custody, there's NO picture.... As sure as the sun coming up in the morning, you know it's a coon

Kagman
02-16-2022, 12:58 PM

With every sentence I read, I laughed all the harder until I hit "nearly bit his fucking head off"... My wife had to ask me what was wrong, I was laughing so hard! You deserve an award for this one!

Jim Crow
02-16-2022, 04:51 PM
Always nice to hear about a mud shark being killed by a nigger. It’s what they deserve!

IseDaDiva
02-16-2022, 06:27 PM
And there's no question it's a foul, shitstained nigger. Even though it was in custody, there's NO picture.... As sure as the sun coming up in the morning, you know it's a coon

Scroll up. I posted a lovely portrait of the foul, stinking beast. I can see why the coal burner couldn't wait to rut with it.

Kagman
02-16-2022, 10:30 PM
Scroll up. I posted a lovely portrait of the foul, stinking beast. I can see why the coal burner couldn't wait to rut with it.

thanks for posting the pic of the murderous slug... I did not see the pic of the coon in the article posted, even though he was in custody... An obvious statement by the woke MSM that it's nigger for sure... Where'd ya find the pic??

IseDaDiva
02-17-2022, 01:13 AM
thanks for posting the pic of the murderous slug... I did not see the pic of the coon in the article posted, even though he was in custody... An obvious statement by the woke MSM that it's nigger for sure... Where'd ya find the pic??

Google images. It's amusing how when you google the name of one criminigger, you'll get a whole slew of other murderous groids as well.

Example: When you google Cortez, you get all this for free!

Groid_Rage
02-17-2022, 02:14 AM
She was stunningly beautiful, not some 500 lbs hog. She could have had the best white guy but chose that gorilla. What a loser!

Kagman
02-17-2022, 03:02 AM
What a vial groidal of disgusting, foul beasts... Many apparently charged with murder as well. And not one white in the bunch