PDA

View Full Version : Golden Corral chimpout at the muh steak bar

NiggertoeRidesAgain
02-01-2022, 11:32 AM
Apparently there were two " fambiies" fighting over the last of the steaks

true jungle monkey troop throwdown.. flying chairs included.. the humans run for cover... can't make this sh*t up, just the reality

https://www.fox19.com/2022/02/01/brawl-breaks-out-golden-corral-over-alleged-steak-shortage/

Unregistered
02-01-2022, 10:24 PM
And this is why, as a human, if you go into a restaurant and see niggers (staff or otherwise), you should leave immediately and find food elsewhere. Niggers shouldn't even be allowed in restaurants just like any other animal. Niggers should be fed inside caged pens, just like dogs, or any other animal, that becomes viciously territorial with its food.

Sandy
02-01-2022, 11:48 PM
I saw this on the news. As soon as the intro talked about a fight at a "restaurant," and the bottom banner said Golden Corral, I didn't have to look to know it was niggers. This was over steaks, right? Now imagine the last piece of fried chicken.

There was a commercial a while back with a niglet doing the maths for its mammy and mammy's boo. It ended with, "Wee gowin ta Gowdin Krahl!"

Ray Cizzums
02-01-2022, 11:57 PM
The next Godzilla movie will be Stacey Abrams versus Whoopie, and the showdown takes place at Golden Corral.
The Whoopster rises out of a vat of gravy, instead of Tokyo Bay, and Stacey has what looks like apple fritters
stuck to her back, and her ass shoots flames. Otherwise, they stick to the tried and true formula....
:bugeye

Defund Welfare
02-02-2022, 12:54 AM
Happy Nigger History Munf!
https://twitter.com/i/status/1487240467804741632

The first page of nigger history states that anytime there’s a gathering of niggers, a fight will break out.
Crying shame no bat wings were issued. Maybe next time.

Jim Crow
02-02-2022, 09:19 AM
We have a Golden corral down the street from me. Never been there. Because I never cared for buffets.I am not a big eater.But I see the fat monkey shiners and sowapotomuses lined up out around the place on the weekends. Probably mostly what eats there. That’s enough to keep me out of there for life alone!

haywood
02-02-2022, 10:13 AM
We have a Golden corral down the street from me. Never been there. Because I never cared for buffets.I am not a big eater.But I see the fat monkey shiners and sowapotomuses lined up out around the place on the weekends. Probably mostly what eats there. That’s enough to keep me out of there for life alone!

That's a GOOD enough reason!!

haywood
02-02-2022, 10:16 AM
Apparently there were two " fambiies" fighting over the last of the steaks

true jungle monkey troop throwdown.. flying chairs included.. the humans run for cover... can't make this sh*t up, just the reality

https://www.fox19.com/2022/02/01/brawl-breaks-out-golden-corral-over-alleged-steak-shortage/

Bensalem is outside of philthadelphia. Philthadelphia nigs are a particularly DISGUSTING sub species of niggers. Ba' Mo nigs are pretty IDSGUSING too!! I earned my niggerology PHD through DECADES of observation and research!! Uh speaks advanced ebonics too, mufugga!!

Ray Cizzums
02-02-2022, 11:26 AM

Stacey Abrams has closed more all-you-can-eat buffets than Covid-19. She's eating her way south,
and could end up in Florida's many Golden Corral locations. I'd keep a dangerous game rifle handy,
in case she goes on a rampage. She scales in at over 350, on the hoof. Watch out !

Jim Crow
02-02-2022, 11:59 PM
Stacey Abrams has closed more all-you-can-eat buffets than Covid-19. She's eating her way south,
and could end up in Florida's many Golden Corral locations. I'd keep a dangerous game rifle handy,
in case she goes on a rampage. She scales in at over 350, on the hoof. Watch out !
Hopefully the nasty sow will eat itself to death before Jacksonville!LOL!

Sandy
02-03-2022, 01:40 AM
Stacey Abrams has closed more all-you-can-eat buffets than Covid-19.

One-liner winner of the day!

EverydayNeverEnds
02-04-2022, 12:47 AM
Only the African-American fights like this over food in a restaurant
Native Africans have the decency not to go ape over the last steak

Sandy
02-04-2022, 01:19 AM

That's only because they don't know what real "steak" is. Do you know the life expectancy of a chicken wandering down an Addis Adaba street? :lol

tweakstick
02-04-2022, 03:00 AM
Only the African-American fights like this over food in a restaurant

Are you serious?

Native Africans will eat each other after cooking their meal over an open Goodyear pit and fight over who gets the eyes and balls.

Unregistered
02-04-2022, 08:54 PM
The Hatfields and The McCoons!