PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Month

LaQueefa MuhPoozie
02-01-2022, 08:41 AM
Well $hiit, it's nigger month again. February is the shortest month of the year but niggers have made it the longest for me. I never used to like February much because it's cold and there's not much going on. But now, I absolutely hate February because it's nothing but a steady stream of "niggers-are-great" filth.

The amount of nigger propaganda on TV and in advertisements has already reached saturation levels in the last few years, but I expect it will be in full overload mode this month like never before. I feel like I'm going to puke just thinking of it. I'm going to try to keep the TV off and sleep more this month in an attempt to avoid as much of it as possible.

I hate niggers, but I think I hate nigger enablers even more for making this abomination possible

haywood
02-01-2022, 09:35 AM
Well $hiit, it's nigger month again. February is the shortest month of the year but niggers have made it the longest for me. I never used to like February much because it's cold and there's not much going on. But now, I absolutely hate February because it's nothing but a steady stream of "niggers-are-great" filth.

The amount of nigger propaganda on TV and in advertisements has already reached saturation levels in the last few years, but I expect it will be in full overload mode this month like never before. I feel like I'm going to puke just thinking of it. I'm going to try to keep the TV off and sleep more this month in an attempt to avoid as much of it as possible.

I hate niggers, but I think I hate nigger enablers even more for making this abomination possible

GREAT minds think alike!!

Unregistered
02-01-2022, 10:59 AM
And the self-victimization continues. 12 bomb threats against nigger universities (LOL) have been reported.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/01/us/hbcu-bomb-threats-tuesday/index.html

Anyone want to place bets on whether or not these are hate crime hoaxes?

Jussie Smollett has been busy.

Unregistered
02-01-2022, 11:31 AM
A nigger history minute would be more than enough to recap their 'accomplishments', and you would still have plenty of time to let out a nice, long, loud and smelly fart to honor niggers.

jenkemfactory
02-01-2022, 12:03 PM
Oh, yeah. Thanks for reminding us.
I'll be sure to bring barf bags.

Unregistered
02-01-2022, 10:48 PM
And the self-victimization continues. 12 bomb threats against nigger universities (LOL) have been reported.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/01/us/hbcu-bomb-threats-tuesday/index.html

Anyone want to place bets on whether or not these are hate crime hoaxes?

Jussie Smollett has been busy.

No bet here. You can take a rat out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of a rat. Niggers have an affinity for mayhem, self destruction and perpetual victimhood status because gibs are easier than putting in work.

I don't understand why the experiment of trying to educate niggers is still ongoing anyway. Clearly it has been an abject failure. When most niggers "graduate" from a university, they still can't wear clothes properly, have poor hygiene, can't read beyond a 3rd grade level, can't comprehend conceptual ideas (mathematical, scientific or philosophical), and can't speak proper American English. They are incapable of composing great works of art or music, inventing anything worthwhile or even of appreciation of such things. The only thing niggers are suited for is menial repetitive manual tasks under close supervision. Hardly worth the effort. Trying to educate niggers is a complete waste of time and money.

A gorilla wearing lipstick and a dress is still a gorilla.

Unregistered
02-02-2022, 12:53 AM
I don't understand why the experiment of trying to educate niggers is still ongoing anyway. Clearly it has been an abject failure. When most niggers "graduate" from a university, they still can't wear clothes properly, have poor hygiene, can't read beyond a 3rd grade level, can't comprehend conceptual ideas (mathematical, scientific or philosophical), and can't speak proper American English. They are incapable of composing great works of art or music, inventing anything worthwhile or even of appreciation of such things. The only thing niggers are suited for is menial repetitive manual tasks under close supervision. Hardly worth the effort. Trying to educate niggers is a complete waste of time and money.

A gorilla wearing lipstick and a dress is still a gorilla.

A nigger edumuhcated at a university is like training a monkey to dance to the tune of an organ grinder. Or even a better analogy would be: "A polished turd is still a turd"

Unregistered
02-02-2022, 03:26 AM
Damn nigger worshipping.