PDA

View Full Version : Short and simple

Unregistered
01-31-2022, 06:01 PM
If you are getting sick of niggers on an everyday basis and it's starting to really get to you, just remind yourself of this. Niggers are so awful that they can't even stand each other, and kill each other viciously by the thousands every year. That speaks volumes

Unregistered
01-31-2022, 08:16 PM
If you are getting sick of niggers on an everyday basis and it's starting to really get to you, just remind yourself of this. Niggers are so awful that they can't even stand each other, and kill each other viciously by the thousands every year. That speaks volumes

That is true. I wonder how many niglets have been aborted since Planned Parenthood became a thing. :)

https://i.imgur.com/cjpipXp.jpg

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-31-2022, 09:58 PM
Problem is, they reproduce faster than they murder. They can’t shoot worth a shit or do anything worth a shit for that matter.

haywood
02-01-2022, 10:37 AM
Problem is, they reproduce faster than they murder. They can’t shoot worth a shit or do anything worth a shit for that matter.

Exactly!!