PDA

View Full Version : I hate nigger drivers

Unregistered
01-30-2022, 03:42 PM
So today I was driving to a supermarket in Phoenix when in my rearview mirror I saw a shiny new SUV (with a nigher sow bitch behind the wheel) swerving back and forth through the three lanes of traffic, so I did what I thought would be safe and I merged into the rightmost lane, slowing down a little bit, and then it suddenly decided to mash the pedal to the floor, zipped past me and rear ended another car that was going about 45 mph.

As I went past it, I slowed down to about 5 mph, rolled down my window and screamed, as loudly as I could, "FUCK YOU NIGGER!!!"

The fucking spook got out of its car and started jumping up and down and making monkey noises, and I just smiled and drove away. It was probably as high as Fentanyl Floyd.

I don't know why the dumb fucking things are allowed to operate motor vehicles. Peace officers should pull over and arrest all niggers drivers for being a danger to humankind. They probably all have arrest warrants or have committed some crime that the police don't know about yet anyway. I also wish we lived in a time where the cops could "Rodney King" niggers and teach them a lesson just for being in the human parts of town.

On an unrelated note, why does it cost $7 for a gallon of water? Let's go Brandon.

haywood
01-30-2022, 06:45 PM
So today I was driving to a supermarket in Phoenix when in my rearview mirror I saw a shiny new SUV (with a nigher sow bitch behind the wheel) swerving back and forth through the three lanes of traffic, so I did what I thought would be safe and I merged into the rightmost lane, slowing down a little bit, and then it suddenly decided to mash the pedal to the floor, zipped past me and rear ended another car that was going about 45 mph.

As I went past it, I slowed down to about 5 mph, rolled down my window and screamed, as loudly as I could, "FUCK YOU NIGGER!!!"

The fucking spook got out of its car and started jumping up and down and making monkey noises, and I just smiled and drove away. It was probably as high as Fentanyl Floyd.

I don't know why the dumb fucking things are allowed to operate motor vehicles. Peace officers should pull over and arrest all niggers drivers for being a danger to humankind. They probably all have arrest warrants or have committed some crime that the police don't know about yet anyway. I also wish we lived in a time where the cops could "Rodney King" niggers and teach them a lesson just for being in the human parts of town.

On an unrelated note, why does it cost $7 for a gallon of water? Let's go Brandon.

My sentiments, EXACTLY!! I was wearing my "LGB" shirt at the local bar last night and got TONS of compliments!!

Coondoggle
01-31-2022, 12:18 PM
Here in Apelanta the interstates are like the Wild West and everyone speeds as that’s a given, but everyday on my commute I see multiple vehicles doing over 120mph. Guess what… it’s always a nigger in a Dodge Challenger/Charger. Every time! Oh, and if I’m on a double lane highway and am doing 10 over it’s always some fat niggerpotamus bitch riding my ass whipping in and out of lanes like your situation. Good job calling a spade and spade and letting that nigger have it when you rode by. Hopefully the people she hit sues because niggers will sue every time.

Unregistered
01-31-2022, 03:51 PM
When I have some nigger riding my ass and I'm going 10 over, I just turn on cruise control until they get frustrated and go into another lane. If they don't, I just tap the decelerate button to slow down by 1 mph every 10 seconds. I mean, why do they do that when there are two other open Lanes or I'm in the slow lane?

Unregistered
01-31-2022, 05:56 PM
niggers have that same exact aggressive monkey/gorilla type of predatorial behavior on the road as they do with everything else

Tar Remover
01-31-2022, 07:42 PM
:because

Tar Remover
02-01-2022, 03:24 AM
I hate nigger drivers too. Unless they are actually DRIVING niggers. Like making them pull a wagon or something.......

Unregistered
02-01-2022, 12:39 PM
Was the nigger driving Miss Daisy??

CoonsЯus
02-01-2022, 03:54 PM
niggers ruin everything. It's a fact !

jenkemfactory
02-01-2022, 05:49 PM
My sentiments, EXACTLY!! I was wearing my "LGB" shirt at the local bar last night and got TONS of compliments!!

Oh, I get it. For a moment there I thought I saw LGBT or whateverthehellitscalled.

jenkemfactory
02-01-2022, 05:52 PM
When I have some nigger riding my ass and I'm going 10 over, I just turn on cruise control until they get frustrated and go into another lane. If they don't, I just tap the decelerate button to slow down by 1 mph every 10 seconds. I mean, why do they do that when there are two other open Lanes or I'm in the slow lane?

It would be better to just move over and let it pass. Better someone else than yourself.
I know its fun to say that you tortured a nigger, but niggers will kill you for the dumbest reason.

haywood
02-02-2022, 10:08 AM
Oh, I get it. For a moment there I thought I saw LGBT or whateverthehellitscalled.

Nope. The chant in Kid Rock's new song which is a euphenism for "FUCK JOE BIDEN!!"