PDA

View Full Version : The myth you can't give a nigger a fat lip or a black eye proven untrue when father catches nigger molesting his son

Whitey Ford
01-29-2022, 04:54 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyLgZ65CrUQ

Jim Crow
01-29-2022, 09:15 AM
This is an old one. But still very enjoyable!

haywood
01-29-2022, 11:47 AM
This is an old one. But still very enjoyable!

Hopefully that nigger gets INCARCERATED and it's cell mate is a 400 lb. silverback!!

tweakstick
01-29-2022, 12:26 PM
It's "The three things you can't give a nigger are a fat lip, a black eye or a job."

The father gave him the first two. He will be the one giving all the other jail niggers the jobs. Rim, blow, hand and any other sick shit they can come up with. Somehow, I don't think he's going to enjoy it as much as he thought he would once his ass turns inside out.

Tar Remover
01-29-2022, 06:48 PM
Oldie, but Goodie! :lol

HonkyDevil
02-01-2022, 01:56 AM
Now THIS is justice. I'm not hearing any niggers calling for the nigger who got the shit beaten out of him to get justice. I'm assuming because they know what will happen next. 😀😀 Love this.

tweakstick
02-01-2022, 03:25 AM
Now THIS is justice. I'm not hearing any niggers calling for the nigger who got the shit beaten out of him to get justice. I'm assuming because they know what will happen next.  Love this.

Now just imagine what would have happened if the father on that call was white. Worse, imagine what if the father was a white cop who walked in on the situation. He would be the next Chauvin for beating up that poor, misguided, troubled teen who suffered from mental deficiencies.