PDA

View Full Version : Once great Logitec's giant boon

jenkemfactory
01-29-2022, 04:00 AM
The once great logitech now has a giant boon on it's homepage.

I remember about 30 years ago, they were one of the first to market a black and white hand held digitizer. That would be a picture scanner.

They went from technological pioneers to ... this?

tweakstick
01-29-2022, 04:57 AM

Defy Logic? Why, yes... Indeed it does.

Does no-one in the corporate world even think to ask themselves "what is the worst thing that can happen when someone sees this?"

IseDaDiva
01-29-2022, 01:36 PM
The once great logitech now has a giant boon on it's homepage.

I remember about 30 years ago, they were one of the first to market a black and white hand held digitizer. That would be a picture scanner.

They went from technological pioneers to ... this?

Isn't that Lardzo, the Great Black Landwhale who is proud to be morbidly obese? I am puzzled over her connection to any kind of technology that doesn't include an extra side of fries 'n gravy.

Logitech? Do you think using an out-of-control, greedy, big-mouth uppity sheboon as a model is a really good idea to show wokeness?

Ray Cizzums
01-29-2022, 10:28 PM
Isn't that Lardzo, the Great Black Landwhale who is proud to be morbidly obese? I am puzzled over her connection to any kind of technology that doesn't include an extra side of fries 'n gravy.
Logitech? Do you think using an out-of-control, greedy, big-mouth uppity sheboon as a model is a really good idea to show wokeness?

With all the increased feeding opportunities for black sperm whale, due to EBT, SNAP, and rap royalties, and the
high price of oil, the efficient harvest of said beasts now makes economic sense. After beefing up my truck's
bed and suspension, I've installed a tool that can handle even the most massive tubs of lard, including the bain
of Golden Corral's existence - the mighty Lardzo. Wish me luck, laddies !
:bugeye 18748

IseDaDiva
01-30-2022, 12:11 AM
With all the increased feeding opportunities for black sperm whale, due to EBT, SNAP, and rap royalties, and the
high price of oil, the efficient harvest of said beasts now makes economic sense. After beefing up my truck's
bed and suspension, I've installed a tool that can handle even the most massive tubs of lard, including the bain

“...to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee.”
- Captain Cizzums at the final encounter with Lardzo MuhDick, renegade Landwhale of the Mystical Land of the Golden Corrall.

Go with the wind at your back, Cap'n, and emerge triumphant over the great beast. We'll have enough oil for a thousand lamps!

tweakstick
01-30-2022, 12:16 AM
Wish me luck, laddies !

Arrr, Matey! Having tangled with the beast before, I'm wish'in yah better luck than me. The she-monster took me limbs and dipped them in buffalo ranch sauce a'fore she ate 'em.

Ignatow
01-30-2022, 03:51 AM
If all you good people say it's Lardzo, ok. Frankly, looks just like a lazy fat useless nigger bitch to me.

All logic was lost at Logitech.

jenkemfactory
01-30-2022, 12:05 PM

Found your next avatar?

IseDaDiva
01-30-2022, 01:49 PM

Arrr, Matey! Having tangled with the beast before, I'm wish'in yah better luck than me. The she-monster took me limbs and dipped them in buffalo ranch sauce a'fore she ate 'em.

Thoughts and prayers!

:rofl

IseDaDiva
01-30-2022, 03:51 PM
Found your next avatar?

No. I hate this particular sowpotomus so much I can't stand looking at her bloated face smf rippling sack-of-shit carcass.

Sandy
02-06-2022, 12:48 AM

“...to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee.”
- Captain Cizzums at the final encounter with Lardzo MuhDick, renegade Landwhale of the Mystical Land of the Golden Corrall.

Go with the wind at your back, Cap'n, and emerge triumphant over the great beast. We'll have enough oil for a thousand lamps!

That niggerpotamus is more frightening than any beast on earth, land- or sea-based. Moby Dick ate only Ahab's leg. That niggerpotamus would eat you, bones and all, in one gulp.

jenkemfactory
02-14-2024, 02:08 AM
Logitech finally figured out that no one wants to see a nigger-potamus on their homepage.

Groid_Rage
02-14-2024, 10:11 AM
Logitech finally figured out that no one wants to see a nigger-potamus on their homepage. I don't see the whale on their mobile homepage. But Logitech sure defied logic.

IseDaDiva
02-14-2024, 06:47 PM
I don't see the whale on their mobile homepage. But Logitech sure defied logic.

Lardzo has been "canceled" due to her sexual harassment of her "dancers". Hopefully, the rippling pile of shit will stay gone and stuff her fat face until she explodes.

The dancers, Arianna Davis, Crystal Williams, and Noelle Rodriguez, allege sexual, religious, and racial harassment, disability discrimination, assault, and false imprisonment, according to a press release... The dancers claim while on tour Lizzo invited them to a nude-performance club in Amsterdam and went “out of fear of losing their jobs.” While there, the lawsuit claims that Lizzo “began leading a chant” to get Davis to touch one of the performer’s breasts.

The dancers. I guess they had to reinforce the stage with beams of titanium.

https://www.vulture.com/article/lizzo-dancers-lawsuit.html

DavidAllenNiggertoe
02-14-2024, 09:20 PM
Lardzo has been "canceled" due to her sexual harassment of her "dancers". Hopefully, the rippling pile of shit will stay gone and stuff her fat face until she explodes.

The dancers. I guess they had to reinforce the stage with beams of titanium.

https://www.vulture.com/article/lizzo-dancers-lawsuit.html

:lol