PDA

View Full Version : Please help Soros' pet D.A. figure out who batwinged Tioni and tossed her body on the side of the road

Whitey Ford
01-28-2022, 01:03 AM
Soros Buddy LA DA Gascon never met a nigger he didn't like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5Lozj1ZU-k

Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascón is offering a $110,000 reward for any information on the death of 16-year-old Tioni Theus, according to ABC News. Theus was on her way to meet her friends at a party Jan. 7 and was found dead on the side of Interstate 10 in LA the following morning. The Los Angeles County Medical Examiner-Coroner said her cause of death was a Tioni Theus,.

Gascón as well as attorney Tiffiny Blacknell believe Theus might have been a victim of sex trafficking, reported ABC. “Being a victim of human trafficking is not a moral failure. Children cannot consent to sex work. Any characterization of Tioni as a prostitute or a sex worker is disgusting. She was a child. Her life mattered,” said Blacknell via ABC.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/la-officials-offer-110-000-203000604.html

Groid_Rage
01-28-2022, 08:37 AM
So the teenaper was a hoe and another nigger did her in and other niggers are mad because a murder of a pretty white girl who wasn't a whore by a savage nigger beast got more attention. Such TNB.

haywood
01-28-2022, 11:35 AM
So the teenaper was a hoe and another nigger did her in and other niggers are mad because a murder of a pretty white girl who wasn't a whore by a savage nigger beast got more attention. Such TNB.

Exactly!!

Chimp Detester
01-28-2022, 01:19 PM
:traybat

We can only hope that the despicable George Soros and the hideous District Ape-torney George Gascón will soon find themselves in the koon-pany of Tioni Theus, gnomesayin?

Groid_Rage
01-28-2022, 06:12 PM
Exactly!!my niggly senses are on point.

tweakstick
01-28-2022, 06:30 PM
So...

Whore > 18 y/o = Sex Worker
Whore < 18 y/o = Sex Trafficking Victim

Got it.

So these niggers should have kept their murdering in Nevada so the charges and sentences wouldn't be as stiff. Not that it would matter, though - as long as they would only kill other niggers.

The problem is, they won't.

haywood
01-28-2022, 06:32 PM
my niggly senses are on point.

Tru Dat!!

IseDaDiva
01-28-2022, 06:49 PM
“This incident occurred on a Saturday morning,”

I have questions. I doubt she was going to a party on Saturday morning at 9 or 10 o'clock, so what time are they talking about? 2 or 3a.m? What was this young lady, this "child" doing out there at that hour? Why would the mammy allow her chile to do such a thing?

Sorry, but all sows are whores by default unless proven otherwise.

Tioni was a “young, vibrant young lady who was just cut from so much that was ahead of her.”

Was she young? As for "lady", yeah she looks like one in that pic. We know what was ahead of her: Shitting out niglets, living on welfare and Sec8, and battling other sows in the street for breeding rights to some worthless buck. So much to look forward to.

All the outrage and niggwhine will magically disappear when we find out it was a nigger who batwinged her, probably some buck who doesn't want to pay chile support.

Ray Cizzums
01-28-2022, 07:54 PM
Alive or dead, nigger prosta-matoots can be found on the roadside, a.k.a. the whore stroll.
Get over it....
:bugeye

Groid_Rage
01-29-2022, 10:37 AM
Exactly!!

I have questions. I doubt she was going to a party on Saturday morning at 9 or 10 o'clock, so what time are they talking about? 2 or 3a.m? What was this young lady, this "child" doing out there at that hour? Why would the mammy allow her chile to do such a thing?

Sorry, but all sows are whores by default unless proven otherwise.

Was she young? As for "lady", yeah she looks like one in that pic. We know what was ahead of her: Shitting out niglets, living on welfare and Sec8, and battling other sows in the street for breeding rights to some worthless buck. So much to look forward to.

All the outrage and niggwhine will magically disappear when we find out it was a nigger who batwinged her, probably some buck who doesn't want to pay chile support.Did you major in Sociology?

haywood
01-29-2022, 11:19 AM
Did you major in Sociology?

Actually I earned a Bachelor's in Business Admin. I did take some Sociology courses though. Thirteen years ago Chimpout awarded me a PHD in niggerology!!

Groid_Rage
01-29-2022, 12:21 PM
Exactly!!My jestful question was aimed at Isa but thanks anyways. Decades of experience with the nogs is how I mastered zoology.

Actually I earned a Bachelor's in Business Admin. I did take some Sociology courses though. Thirteen years ago Chimpout awarded me a PHD in niggerology!!

IseDaDiva
01-29-2022, 01:27 PM
Did you major in Sociology?

No, but I'm working towards a degree in Niggerology upon the completion of my courses at Chimpout University.

haywood
01-29-2022, 01:52 PM
My jestful question was aimed at Isa but thanks anyways. Decades of experience with the nogs is how I mastered zoology.

Experience is the BEST teacher!!