PDA

View Full Version : It was like the local grocery store was hosting a bestiality convention

Sandy
01-26-2022, 10:01 AM
After I got off work yesterday, Mrs. S and I needed to pick up a few things. This is the closest grocery store in the town next over, and we rarely go there because it's small, old, and in an area increasingly niggerfied and otherwise HUDded. But we'll stop in for the sake of time if we just need a little produce or a couple of small items.

That neighborhood really keeps getting worse. I saw an oildriller with his niglet, a few coalburner sluts parading around with their bucks, including one about 5'10" and 50" around her stomach. I couldn't begin to estimate her weight. Her multiple chins alone must have weighed 5 pounds. For a bonus, there was a niggerpotamus with a newborn niglet and another that didn't look more than a year old. No doubt it's working on a third.

I can't help but always study the kind of human rejects that lay down with niggers. It was 30 degrees outside, and one coalburner wasn't wearing a coat, I guess to show herself off in a T-shirt, yoga pants and flip flops. Not that pretty a face, not ugly, but when I was her age I'd have taken a pass even if I didn't know her niggerloving potential. I guess even the local ese crowd didn't want her, or they had already had her enough times, so she started burning?

Chimpwhipper
01-26-2022, 11:45 AM
The one coal scuttle I was briefly forced to work with weighed 315 pounds at one point. She has gone up from there. I'm waiting for her to open her sassy mouth one time too many and buck to put an end to her career permanently.

jenkemfactory
01-26-2022, 12:21 PM

Thanks a lot. I just lost my breakfast.

Tar Remover
01-29-2022, 06:43 PM
Coal burning pigs.....

haywood
01-30-2022, 10:46 AM
After I got off work yesterday, Mrs. S and I needed to pick up a few things. This is the closest grocery store in the town next over, and we rarely go there because it's small, old, and in an area increasingly niggerfied and otherwise HUDded. But we'll stop in for the sake of time if we just need a little produce or a couple of small items.

That neighborhood really keeps getting worse. I saw an oildriller with his niglet, a few coalburner sluts parading around with their bucks, including one about 5'10" and 50" around her stomach. I couldn't begin to estimate her weight. Her multiple chins alone must have weighed 5 pounds. For a bonus, there was a niggerpotamus with a newborn niglet and another that didn't look more than a year old. No doubt it's working on a third.

I can't help but always study the kind of human rejects that lay down with niggers. It was 30 degrees outside, and one coalburner wasn't wearing a coat, I guess to show herself off in a T-shirt, yoga pants and flip flops. Not that pretty a face, not ugly, but when I was her age I'd have taken a pass even if I didn't know her niggerloving potential. I guess even the local ese crowd didn't want her, or they had already had her enough times, so she started burning?

I believe your theory is 100% CORRECT!!

Ray Cizzums
01-30-2022, 03:43 PM
Her multiple chins alone must have weighed 5 pounds.

She had more Chins than a Chinese phone book....
:bugeye