PDA

View Full Version : "Australian Man" dies when his suicide vest explodes accidentally when he hits a speed bump

Whitey Ford
01-26-2022, 02:49 AM
Put another suicide vest on the barbie, mate. What could possibly be more Australian than wearing a suicide vest?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fWxP_YYu98&t=52s

A homemade bomb has exploded, killing a former soldier (???) on a suburban street. Police say the man was wearing an explosive vest when it detonated, prompting a police operation that locked down homes in the area.

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-26-2022, 12:14 PM
:lol that video is hilarious.

Whitey Ford
01-26-2022, 03:32 PM

Yep. ;)
https://i.imgur.com/CizaP1X.gif

tweakstick
01-26-2022, 04:01 PM

That must be why they replayed it half a dozen times. :lol They reported him as a former soldier. Was it for Hamas? Did anyone notice what a class act the whole family must have been to graffiti the neighborhood in remembrance of dear old dad?

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-26-2022, 06:25 PM
That must be why they replayed it half a dozen times. :lol They reported him as a former soldier. Was it for Hamas? Did anyone notice what a class act the whole family must have been to graffiti the neighborhood in remembrance of dear old dad?
:lol Looked like someone ignited a fart cloud. I guess I was too busy laughing to notice the “spray painted tribute”. Even when the bastards croak, they leave aftermath to clean up. Australia is more woke than anybody at this point. They would never call the piece of shit what he is.

Tar Remover
01-26-2022, 11:05 PM
:rofl:rofl:rofl

"It is still not known where he was heading..."

I know where he was heading! HELL. And he got there!

Aussie Chimper
01-27-2022, 06:30 AM
:Australia is more woke than anybody at this point. They would never call the piece of shit what he is.

So true!

This was not that far from me, yet the first I hear of it is here 3 days after it happened. And they still haven't released the name of the bastard, even though it's obvious it was some sort of a filthy sand nigger.

haywood
01-28-2022, 02:08 PM
Put another suicide vest on the barbie, mate. What could possibly be more Australian than wearing a suicide vest?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fWxP_YYu98&t=52s

Was the "man's" name achhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmed or mustapha?!

Whitey Ford
01-28-2022, 02:16 PM
So true!

This was not that far from me, yet the first I hear of it is here 3 days after it happened. And they still haven't released the name of the bastard, even though it's obvious it was some sort of a filthy sand nigger.

Damn. Let us know if you hear anything.
I seriously hope Australia doesn't get overrun by these niggers of the sand. I think a lesson can be learned by what those sandmonkeys did to Britain and here in the U.S.

IseDaDiva
01-28-2022, 04:03 PM
Damn. Let us know if you hear anything.
I seriously hope Australia doesn't get overrun by these niggers of the sand. I think a lesson can be learned by what those sandmonkeys did to Britain and here in the U.S.

They're overrun with niggers of the jungles too.

Obviously the name of car bomber is known, but they're keeping it hushed.

Tar Remover
01-28-2022, 05:58 PM
Muh Niggah..... :lol