PDA

View Full Version : What do you get when you try to tutor a dindu nigger in calculus?..

Mushmouth
07-11-2017, 07:25 AM
Grant and Donley agreed to meet the night of July 17 at a Dunkin’ Donuts in Davie, where Grant lived. Donley needed help preparing for a Calculus 2 test scheduled for the next day.

While being read his Miranda rights, he asked if Grant was OK. He also told police, “He constantly provoked me and called me the N-word.”

Tameika Osbourne, a classmate of Donley’s who also was tutored by Grant, said she never heard Grant use racial slurs. But she said that there had been tension between student and tutor over Donley’s difficulty in grasping the subject and his resentment at being asked to pay the full $20 for each 2˝-hour tutoring session even when it was a group session.

prosecutors said they were dropping the case because a student who was the key eyewitness completed his education and moved back home to Saudi Arabia.

http://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/news/god-took-life-why-are-charges-being-dropped/CfvA9Onf4BA0xZVwvUiMyH/

http://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-palm-beach-county/west-palm-beach/admitted-killer-of-west-palm-beach-man-walks-free

Sheboon DeLuxe
07-11-2017, 10:16 AM
The State has no competent evidence to rebut the argument that when Donley is called a "n-word", he was suddenly provoked to turn and strike Mr. Grant.

...there is also a question of whether the State could overcome a claim of Excusable Homicide.

If I read that right, in Broward County niggers are free to kill anyone who calls them a nigger.

Sandy
07-12-2017, 01:44 AM
So we've gone from the classic ghetto math test to the ghetto calculus test.

"Sheeit, maign, if Devontrius be chasin' down dat homie who ripped off his drugs, an dat homie be doin 90 with a 2-minute head start while Devontrious accelerates to 120, how far dey go down I-405 befo dey crash?"

Koolaid Hair
07-12-2017, 10:07 PM
So we've gone from the classic ghetto math test to the ghetto calculus test.

"Sheeit, maign, if Devontrius be chasin' down dat homie who ripped off his drugs, an dat homie be doin 90 with a 2-minute head start while Devontrious accelerates to 120, how far dey go down I-405 befo dey crash?"

:rofl Nice

Buck Simian
07-12-2017, 11:53 PM
Ive got my calculator out guys and somehow this shit is just not adding up.

CoonTownYT
07-13-2017, 12:01 AM
Little Josh has 12 cookies. He eats 2, then Jamal steals 6. What color is Jamal?