PDA

View Full Version : Wutchumean dems fries nah discount? she boon Terika busts a cap in McDonald's cashier over price of fries

Whitey Ford
01-24-2022, 03:21 PM
McDonald’s employee in St. Louis is shot in French fry dispute, police say

https://i.imgur.com/Zjc32hm.jpg

Terika Clay, 30, of St. Louis, was charged with first-degree assault and armed criminal action after she allegedly shot an unidentified employee after an argument over a discount on French fries escalated, FOX 2 of St. Louis reported.

The incident initially started when Clay pulled up to the drive-thru and argued with the victim, who was working the drive-thru window, over the price of the French fries. Clay then threatened to shoot the victim, court documents said, according to the report.

Sometime later, the victim went on break and left the restaurant, where Clay was waiting. Clay confronted the victim then struck and shot the victim — all on surveillance cameras, Normandy police said, FOX 2 reported. The victim was hospitalized with a minor wound and was later released.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/22/st-louis-woman-terika-clay-charged-with-assault-after-shooting-mcdonalds-worker/

Ignatow
01-24-2022, 04:53 PM
How'd you know Terika be a nigguh? Dat's rayciss!

On the other hand, niggers think their lives, or yours, is worth a measly order of french fries. That's why they need to be sent to the African jungle, where they can be killed by an elephant, hippo, or rhino.

Ray Cizzums
01-24-2022, 09:32 PM
How many niggers are in prison, over $5 worth of fast food ?
Or a $20 bag of weed ? One never knows, do one ?
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
01-24-2022, 10:35 PM
"Is shot in French fry dispute".

That is a sentence I never thought I would read, in the good ol' days before niggers were not only permitted but encouraged to display their natural instinctive behaviors.

Nig Zero
01-25-2022, 12:17 PM
The article said the chimpout was over the discount of the french fries, not the entire price. So these numb f*ing niggers will kill each other over what? 10% of the price of a side order of fries? WTF SMH.

Send every nigger, mulatto, and monkeyfucker to the Congo!

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-25-2022, 07:41 PM
How many niggers are in prison, over $5 worth of fast food ?
Or a $20 bag of weed ? One never knows, do one ?
:bugeye
I bet 10s of thousands are at NU over less than 20 bucks and/or disrespekk.