PDA

View Full Version : Nigga owned bidnesses in my county.

Chimpwhipper
01-24-2022, 10:57 AM
For the life of me I can't find but 3 actually listed bidnesses in my county run by jigaboos. We have almost 9000 tarbabies here and we have 2 nigger funeral homes, and a tax preparation biz. There was a Soul Food/BBQ joint but it burnt down, probably due to a chitlin explosion. Also, years ago there was Bogan's Radiator Repair. To his credit that old nigger was good at fixing radiators, but he kicked the bucket.
This means most niggers in my county are content to occupy menial positions or draw welfare. Shiiiiit.....

haywood
01-24-2022, 11:32 AM
For the life of me I can't find but 3 actually listed bidnesses in my county run by jigaboos. We have almost 9000 tarbabies here and we have 2 nigger funeral homes, and a tax preparation biz. There was a Soul Food/BBQ joint but it burnt down, probably due to a chitlin explosion. Also, years ago there was Bogan's Radiator Repair. To his credit that old nigger was good at fixing radiators, but he kicked the bucket.
This means most niggers in my county are content to occupy menial positions or draw welfare. Shiiiiit.....

Tru Dat!!

Ray Cizzums
01-24-2022, 12:41 PM
Bogan probably used his radiator hose on the wrong sheboon, and got ebola, and/or monkey pox.
Sounds like your location is wide open for a nice Jenk Bar.....
:bugeye

Chimpwhipper
01-24-2022, 12:44 PM
Bogan was an old nigger when he died.

Tar Remover
01-29-2022, 06:40 PM
A nigger tax prep business? What the hell does a nigger need THAT for? :lol

Chimpwhipper
01-29-2022, 09:30 PM
The old woman that runs the tax bidness is probably doing money laundering for dope dealing niggers.