PDA

View Full Version : New NYC head nigger in charge is going to stop all dis heah crimes an' sheeit.

IseDaDiva
01-23-2022, 06:55 PM
Adams? Damn it, that was my mother's maiden name and she was not a nigger. Culchurel appropriashuns right there!!

Adams promised to tackle the 'unrealistic laws' that keep NYC crime rising in an interview with CNN on Sunday
He promised to put more mental health professionals and officers on the subway
The new mayor also said he would institute a 'new version of a plain-clothes anti-gun unit'
Rookie NYPD officer Jason Rivera, 22, was shot in the head and killed on Friday
His partner, Wilbert Mora, 27, underwent brain surgery on Saturday
Lashawn McNeil, 47, - who was out on probation at the time on a 2003 felony narcotics charge in New York City, and who had four arrests in other states - was injured when a third officer opened fire as he tried to flee

I'm sure the 70 IQ nigger will turn this cesspool into Wakanda and maybe order criminiggers with rap sheets a mile long to be given longer suspended sentences.

I'm sure his force of crack nigger cops will clean the streets up.

"I be goin' on bweak now."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10433101/NYC-Mayor-Eric-Adams-admits-city-facing-SEA-crime-vows-crackdown-unrealistic-laws.html#newcomment

SC Anemia
01-23-2022, 07:57 PM
What a dumbass thing to say. There are already laws against rape, murder, assault, theft and illegal firearms. This idiot nigger can "tackle" whatever it wants and it wont mean jack. Maybe he could start with quadrupling the size of Rikers Island and eliminating bail reform.

Ray Cizzums
01-23-2022, 08:28 PM
Adams? Damn it, that was my mother's maiden name and she was not a nigger. Culchurel appropriashuns right there!!

I'm sure the 70 IQ nigger will turn this cesspool into Wakanda and maybe order criminiggers with rap sheets a mile long to be given longer suspended sentence.
Toofy spookamoor Mayor Eric Adams had tough words for Queens cops on his first day on the job, warning the bad apples that he’ll bounce them from the NYPD if they’re “abusive to my community”. Apparently, this retard nigger caught a well deserved beating from cops, when he was a teenaper. Lets bring that back, times 100.
:bugeye

https://nypost.com/2022/01/06/mayor-eric-adams-warns-nypd-cops-not-to-be-abusive/?contact-form-id=20736515&contact-form-sent=20743381&contact-form-hash=b5186633fe902a8f888e76d6f04b96c57a5ae6e8&_wpnonce=ecafae3e86#contact-form-20736515

IseDaDiva
01-23-2022, 08:55 PM
What a dumbass thing to say. There are already laws against rape, murder, assault, theft and illegal firearms. This idiot nigger can "tackle" whatever it wants and it wont mean jack. Maybe he could start with quadrupling the size of Rikers Island and eliminating bail reform.

Hey, he's going to send more mental health professionals to hang around the subway and counsel niggers chimping out and shoving human beings onto the tracks. What more do you want?

nigfreewisconsin
01-24-2022, 08:36 AM
How long before another Bernard Goetz comes along?

haywood
01-24-2022, 09:41 AM

That would be a GOOD start!!

Ignatow
01-24-2022, 05:12 PM
A nigger mayor running a major city. What could go wrong? Bix nood, that's what!

Rev. Dick
01-24-2022, 11:19 PM
We can hope.