PDA

View Full Version : High Fashion Jig Gets Batwings

Espantoon
01-19-2022, 09:19 PM
Despite being rich, this chimp was facing eviction at the house he was "renting to own." I knew I had seen his name in the news recently.
https://www.vogue.com/article/andre-leon-talley-obituary

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-19-2022, 09:41 PM
“When the news of his death from a heart attack broke late last night, many of his friends in fashion and beyond took to social media to express their grief, and a theme emerged. The “pharaoh of fabulosity,” as another Vogue staffer once dubbed Talley, was also the industry’s biggest champion and booster, the first editor backstage, quick with encouraging advice or a course correction”

Pharaoh huh? Well dey wuz gypshuns n sheeit.

haywood
01-19-2022, 10:49 PM
“When the news of his death from a heart attack broke late last night, many of his friends in fashion and beyond took to social media to express their grief, and a theme emerged. The “pharaoh of fabulosity,” as another Vogue staffer once dubbed Talley, was also the industry’s biggest champion and booster, the first editor backstage, quick with encouraging advice or a course correction”

Pharaoh huh? Well dey wuz gypshuns n sheeit.

More like the "nubian of NOTHING!!" That would be MORE appropriate!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-20-2022, 01:11 AM
It said pharaoh, not sure why it now says vogue. Oh well.

Ignatow
01-20-2022, 04:17 AM
Who the fuck is this big grotesque gorilla? Parading like a peacock. Glad it's dead, despite never knowing who it was.

Jim Crow
01-20-2022, 08:44 AM
A dead gay nigger.How sad!……..
Not!

Nig Zero
01-20-2022, 11:08 AM
dead fag nigger....Let's celebrate!

Tar Remover
02-01-2022, 06:00 AM
The Pharaoh of Niggerosity..... :lol