PDA

View Full Version : Meet the worlds smallest mudshark

Buck Simian
01-18-2022, 08:18 PM
TLC - Formally known as The Learning Channel and now the network that pushes out vile filth to the masses has outdid themselves this time. They found this 22 year old girl who is a dwarf and she is not your average little person. She is built and looks exactly like a 8-9 year old girl. In fact she is almost a dead ringer for my little niece - which could be funny until i watched a episode of it earlier. The show centers around her disorder and her daily activities with her interacting with the public and people not believing her age. Fun enough. Well she decides she wants to find herself a boyfriend so you know what she does.

https://bbcgossip.com/entertainment/who-is-shauna-rae-dating-tlc-reality-star-details-love-life-in-new-series/

Groid_Rage
01-19-2022, 10:24 AM
The Lurking Channel is a disgusting freakshow that bases their shows on following around 600 lbs beasts and other mutations.

IseDaDiva
01-19-2022, 08:32 PM
The Lurking Channel is a disgusting freakshow that bases their shows on following around 600 lbs beasts and other mutations.

That's for sure. It's no different than the old time freak sideshow, except they pretend to care about the freaks, but are just exploiting them. Absolutely revolting, but I guess they appeal to the lowest common denominator.

Ray Cizzums
01-19-2022, 09:16 PM
I saw several news stories about that girl, and all of them stated how she learned how to spot "creeps",
who are attracted to children. Then she turns out to be a mini-mudshark ? Some nigger is going to
put her body in a suitcase, and leave it in a vacant lot.
:bugeye

Jim Crow
01-20-2022, 08:58 AM
The good news is she’ll need a smaller coffin after a nigger kills her! Saves space at the mudshark mortuary and lighter to carry!

Nig Zero
01-20-2022, 11:04 AM
Another example that niggers will muh-dik anything.

Ignatow
01-21-2022, 05:07 AM
There was a time TLC had real informational content. Now it's trash TV. I've seen ads for Dr. Pimple Popper, 1000 lb sister whales, one man, four wives, etc. Tiny woman with a 6 foot buck? That's a crime waiting to happen. But, anything with a nigger, IS a crime that for sure will happen.