PDA

View Full Version : Florida niggers hold gun violence forum- batwings occur anyway

Whitey Ford
01-18-2022, 01:58 PM
2 shot dead on day of Tampa gun violence forum: ‘We’re killing each other’

If you don't like dindus killing each other with guns, you can always deport them back to their point of origin. Then they can go back to killing each other with rocks and sticks. Then they can hold a Stop The Rocks And Stick Violence Forum. ;)

A mother caught in gunfire while walking home with her 12-year-old son. A teacher whose students struggle to stay awake in class because shootings keep them up at night. A teenager who watched her sister die after both girls were shot just weeks before Christmas.

One by one, the stories of Tampa people devastated by gun violence reverberated through the Jackson Heights YET Center gym during a community forum Tuesday night attended by more than 50 people and organized by the Tampa Police Department.

The forum, led by interim Police Chief Ruben “Butch” Delgado, comes as Tampa faces an uptick in shootings and homicides. As of Dec. 7, 214 people had been shot in 2021, 45 of them homicides, police data shows. That compares to 37 homicides at the same time last year.

https://i.imgur.com/yClDv7P.jpg

Two more people were shot to death in Tampa in the hours before the Tuesday forum, one of them just 2 miles from the Jackson Heights center. Both victims were male, 16 and 18. Homicides for the year now total 48.

Co-founder of Rise Up For Peace, a nonprofit working to reduce gun violence in Tampa, Brown started the organization after her 27-year-old son, Devantè, was fatally shot last year when he was caught in gunfire while walking near the apartment complex where he lived.

Brown helped organize the Tuesday forum, and as she spoke, she fought back tears.

“I’m begging and I’m pleading with you,” she said. “We’re afraid to walk out of our doors, we don’t know what’s going to happen. We got to do something about this. We’re killing each other.”

https://archive.is/eZjnd

IseDaDiva
01-18-2022, 03:41 PM
Then they can go back to killing each other with rocks and sticks.

Rocks and sticks are the most popular weapons elsewhere for niggers killing niggers and they're pretty good at it.

her 27-year-old son, Devantè

The mammy got the accent wrong on her sprog's fake French name.

Whitey Ford
01-18-2022, 03:50 PM
The mammy got the accent wrong on her sprog's fake French name.

Diacritics were never really a strong suit with niggers. ;)

IseDaDiva
01-18-2022, 07:06 PM
Diacritics were never really a strong suit with niggers. ;)

Apostrophes (or spelling or grammar or any punctuation) are not their strong suit either. They stick them in their stupid nigger names with no concept of their meaning. Just saw one on my court show: La'Miera.

What does it mean? What letter is the apostrophe (or "sky comma" as the nogs call it) replacing? I had a brief agrument with some know-nothing SJW on a discussion site of this show. I asked the same question, and she was very offended:

"Apostrophes often seen in Irish names", she informed me. These were niggers with their typical, nonsensical, alphabet soup nigger names, replete with sky commas.

I had to reply, "They don't look Irish to me." I also had to explain to this moron that the apostophe in Irish names after an O was an abbreviation for "Of" or "of the" i.e. "O'Dell" - "Of the Dell" because of course, phony nigger lovers and SJWs never bother educating themselves before they start squawking and getting offended.

Isn't using bastardized Irish or French names - never mind the names stolen from actual human beings - cultural appropriation? If I changed my name to La' Shameekqua, would the niggers ook about it?

Tar Remover
01-23-2022, 09:43 PM
:rofl:rofl:rofl

Damn..... Only 2?

haywood
01-24-2022, 11:34 AM
2 shot dead on day of Tampa gun violence forum: ‘We’re killing each other’

If you don't like dindus killing each other with guns, you can always deport them back to their point of origin. Then they can go back to killing each other with rocks and sticks. Then they can hold a Stop The Rocks And Stick Violence Forum. ;)

https://i.imgur.com/yClDv7P.jpg

https://archive.is/eZjnd

Florida primates are a PARTICULARLY violent subspecies!!

Ignatow
01-24-2022, 09:59 PM
Florida primates are a PARTICULARLY violent subspecies!!

Maybe, but in California we have Ookland, South Central, Inglewood (the original "niggertown") and Straight Outta Compton.

haywood
01-24-2022, 10:22 PM
Maybe, but in California we have Ookland, South Central, Inglewood (the original "niggertown") and Straight Outta Compton.

Tru Dat!! West Coast DANGEROUS primates!!