PDA

View Full Version : Martin Luther King day, what will you steal today?

jenkemfactory
01-17-2022, 02:42 AM
On this March'n Loot'n Kommie day, what will you steal?
Will you burn a building?
Will you do/buy/sell some drugs?
Will you do harm to some random whitey?

tweakstick
01-17-2022, 05:28 AM
I'm not stealing. Instead, I'm planning on making a sculpture in his honor. I'm thinking of a floating sculpture on water in a porcelain vessel.

Instead of using a clay or marble medium, I'm probably going to be making it a food sculpture using smoked Gouda, a rare rib-eye, fresh greens with a buttermilk peppercorn ranch, poppyseed alfredo noodles and maybe some fried green tomatoes. I'll heat them all to 98.6℉ for several hours and then do the sculpting. After that, I think I'll make it performance art as well, using my Remington 760.

Should I post it on Whirl Starruh?

Ignatow
01-17-2022, 06:20 AM
The "Day of Da Boi" is here again. Reminder: judge niggers by the content of their characters.

Jim Crow
01-17-2022, 08:13 AM
I am going to work on the beachside.Should see no niggers at all today!That’s a holliday!

azmarlin39a
01-17-2022, 08:34 AM
It’s always been James Earl Ray Day for me.

haywood
01-17-2022, 09:05 AM
I'm not stealing. Instead, I'm planning on making a sculpture in his honor. I'm thinking of a floating sculpture on water in a porcelain vessel.

Instead of using a clay or marble medium, I'm probably going to be making it a food sculpture using smoked Gouda, a rare rib-eye, fresh greens with a buttermilk peppercorn ranch, poppyseed alfredo noodles and maybe some fried green tomatoes. I'll heat them all to 98.6℉ for several hours and then do the sculpting. After that, I think I'll make it performance art as well, using my Remington 760.

Please do!! I made a sculpture of marxist lucifer coon 3 minutes ago. Again it was in a porcelain tank filled with water and the ingredients were from an all you can eat mami y papi Mexican restaurant!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-17-2022, 10:02 AM

:lol what a fine sculpture it will be too.

Chimp Detester
01-17-2022, 12:55 PM
In koon-memoration of the stinking worthless mega-turd crap-beast Rev-olting Marchin Lucifer Koon day, I took a huge dump, then watched the product for a few seconds before flushing it down, all the while wishing I could do the same to all niggers everywhere.

tweakstick
01-17-2022, 02:11 PM
When you said a floating sculpture in a porcelain vessel I just thought it was a shit idea.

Correct and the judges would have also accepted "Talking Shit."

Please excuse my shitzophrenic ramblings but should I call it "I've been to the mountain crock," "Merde Leaking Kang," or "I have a drain?"

Should I keep dumping on him?http://www.chimpout.org/forum/images/smilies/lol.gif

tweakstick
01-17-2022, 04:46 PM
Why do I get the feeling that you'll also be able to read the newspaper while you're at it?

Only if it's the NYT so I can clean up the area afterwards. That's about all that most MSM papers are good for.

Anastasia
01-17-2022, 11:42 PM
The "Day of Da Boi" is here again. Reminder: judge niggers by the content of their characters.

If we judged them by the content of their character they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin!

Ignatow
01-18-2022, 04:39 AM
Only if it's the NYT so I can clean up the area afterwards. That's about all that most MSM papers are good for.

Yeah, but even then lamestream newspapers are useless for cleaning, just like their pet nigger turds. They clog up everything.

Ignatow
01-18-2022, 04:41 AM
If we judged them by the content of their character they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin!

This is exactly what I was alluding to! And if we judged them by the color of their shit skins, they'd still not pass the human look test. Same conclusion everytime - they are animals!