PDA

View Full Version : Off duty nigger cop shoots 3

Bottle_of_Hate
01-16-2022, 12:39 AM
Off-Duty Chicago Police Officer Kyjuan Tate Charged With Shooting Three People At Bowling Alley In Blue Island (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/off-duty-chicago-police-officer-kyjuan-tate-charged-with-shooting-three-people-at-bowling-alley-in-blue-island/ar-AASMIDC?ocid=uxbndlbing)

A Chicago police officer was drunk at the Burr Oak Bowling Alley in Blue Island on Tuesday when a brawl led to him shooting one man before the same bullet pierced two other men, including the manager, a prosecutor said Friday.

No photo in the article. Had to search for it. I guess nigger lives don't matter. Probably was other nigers he shot.

Ray Cizzums
01-16-2022, 02:01 AM
This is the third multiple shooting in the past year, by a nigger at a bowling alley.
When did niggers start bowling ? I must have been asleep for that announcement.
:bugeye

haywood
01-16-2022, 12:52 PM
Off-Duty Chicago Police Officer Kyjuan Tate Charged With Shooting Three People At Bowling Alley In Blue Island (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/off-duty-chicago-police-officer-kyjuan-tate-charged-with-shooting-three-people-at-bowling-alley-in-blue-island/ar-AASMIDC?ocid=uxbndlbing)

No photo in the article. Had to search for it. I guess nigger lives don't matter. Probably was other nigers he shot.

We can only HOPE!!

zagnut
01-16-2022, 01:09 PM
When did niggers start bowling ?

When niggers figured they could throw a big black ball at something white and not get thrown in jail.

Ray Cizzums
01-16-2022, 02:17 PM
When niggers figured they could throw a big black ball at something white and not get thrown in jail.

Shouldn't they have one chained to their ankle instead ? Prior to a refreshing dip in the ocean....

Defund Welfare
01-16-2022, 02:42 PM
No batwings? This is what affirmative action gets you. Now three stanky nigs are sucking up the taxpayers dime for this sorry excuse of an “officers” shooting.

I suppose the district was hard pressed to find willing niggers to join the force, finding a nigger that can shoot is about as likely as finding one that could read above a 5th grade level: one in aleph null.

Anastasia
01-16-2022, 11:23 PM
Kyjuan? That's one of those "no picture needed" names.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
01-17-2022, 12:02 AM
This is the third multiple shooting in the past year, by a nigger at a bowling alley.
When did niggers start bowling ? I must have been asleep for that announcement.

Maybe they think bowling balls are Nigger eggs.

Tar Remover
01-19-2022, 03:17 AM
Excellent! Nigger on nigger crime is always a WIN for everyone!

Tar Remover
01-19-2022, 03:18 AM
Shouldn't they have one chained to their ankle instead ? Prior to a refreshing dip in the ocean....

YES! Absolutely. :lol