PDA

View Full Version : "Rapper" "Navy Wavy Pooh" (WTF?) gunned down in Miami near the ZOO.

Midder Peenud Hayed
01-15-2022, 09:39 PM
"Navy Wavy Pooh"?

Really...?

Anyway, that nigger was on his way to visit his relatives at the Miami zoo, when he was "tragically" trayvonned.

... [P]olice officials are already bracing for retaliation attacks as the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday weekend unfolds, sources say.

With any luck, Navy Wavy Pooh's long-overdue winging will facilitate, well, more of that.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article257349812.html

Ray Cizzums
01-15-2022, 10:57 PM
That nigger made his money (c)rapping about murdering other niggers in Miami, so it's poetic justice
that he got his batwings, outside the zoo where he belonged. Miami housing projects are the foulest,
most vermin-filled roach motels on the continent, and need to be demolished.
:bugeye

Nig Zero
01-16-2022, 11:09 AM
WooHoo!!! This story is only "so sad" because the sub-human niglets and sow/burner were not smoked as well.

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-16-2022, 11:30 AM
I went and found one of this nigger’s songs. I listened for about 10 seconds. These are the lyrics
”skeetle beetle likity dikity dee
skeep skap bickity bixnood mcgee
muh dik muh dik muh dik
money money money n sheeeit

Anastasia
01-16-2022, 11:38 AM
Niggers need to celebrate Marxist Looter "We Wuz" Kang's true legacy by batwinging as many of one another as possible.

IseDaDiva
01-16-2022, 03:43 PM
I went and found one of this nigger’s songs. I listened for about 10 seconds. These are the lyrics
muh dik muh dik muh dik

The immortal words of Pooh the Crapper will endure beyond his untimely demise and echo through eternity.

:rofl

Odin's balls
01-18-2022, 04:41 PM
muh dik muh dik muh dik

I'm sure I've heard that before. Difficult to tell because it all sounds the same to me.

Do you think Navy Wavy Pooh may have plagiarised it from some other far more elequent nigger?

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-18-2022, 08:27 PM
I'm sure I've heard that before. Difficult to tell because it all sounds the same to me.

Do you think Navy Wavy Pooh may have plagiarised it from some other far more elequent nigger?
It is very possible that Mr. Pooh stole the lyrics. There are only so many ways you can arrange the 10 or so words in a nigger vocabulary.

Tar Remover
01-23-2022, 09:34 PM
GOOD! I hope they gave all the apes at the zoo the Morning After pill......

Tar Remover
01-23-2022, 09:36 PM

Isn't that the Nigger National Anthem?

Tar Remover
01-23-2022, 09:37 PM
The immortal words of Pooh the Crapper will endure beyond his untimely demise and echo through eternity.

:rofl

Likely through the halls of Hell.......

IseDaDiva
01-24-2022, 12:49 AM

Plagiarizing and swiping cRap is often why cRappers get smoked. "Dat muhfugg stold muh beats!"

One can understand the exasperation and frustration of having one's intellectual property stolen and we know the colored folk do not deal well with frustration.

Tar Remover
01-25-2022, 05:20 AM
HAHAHA!!! Wavy Nigger Poo.... :rofl