PDA

View Full Version : Theotis Puts A Wendy's Nigger On Blast Over Dat Motherfuckin' BBQ Sauce...

MineEvolved
01-15-2022, 04:22 PM
Unfortunately, the other nog survived. Niggers will attempt murder over anything.

My question is, why do niggers always go after the few niggers actually working for a living?

"He was in the middle, and the other guy's right there, 'Hey, let me get some extra barbecue sauce,'" Durham Sr. said. "It became a confrontation. That somebody actually got shot over some barbecue sauce... So that was a confrontation, 'cause the dude couldn't get no extra barbecue sauce. My son just stayed quiet and had the guy's change in his hand. Just stayed quiet while the other two was in confrontation."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/wendy-s-worker-shot-in-head-by-drive-thru-customer-demanding-extra-barbecue-sauce/ar-AASOJhF

Ray Cizzums
01-15-2022, 06:15 PM
Reminds me of the old joke -
Q: What did Shaniqua get on her SATs ?
A: Barbecue sauce.
:bugeye

Midder Peenud Hayed
01-15-2022, 07:33 PM
It became a confrontation.

All nigger-on-nigger "communication" ends in confrontation -- especially when the sows get involved!

Anastasia
01-15-2022, 08:12 PM
Confrontation? More like a COONfrontation.

Whenever there's a shooting over barbecue sauce (or fried chicken, or orange soda, or grape drank), there's statistically a 100% chance a nigger did it. Why some anthropologists classify these things as human I'll never understand.

haywood
01-15-2022, 08:27 PM

Whenever there's a shooting over barbecue sauce (or fried chicken, or orange soda, or grape drank), there's statistically a 100% chance a nigger did it. Why some anthropologists classify these things as human I'll never understand.

Homo erectus is what dey beez!!

Anastasia
01-15-2022, 08:36 PM
Homo erectus is what dey beez!!

Niggers are a devolved version of Homo erectus.

IseDaDiva
01-15-2022, 08:40 PM

True. I have not yet heard of a YT shooting someone because there isn't enough sauce on their chiggun sangwidge.

haywood
01-16-2022, 08:22 AM
Niggers are a devolved version of Homo erectus.

Tru Dat!! If libtards didn't ENABLE them and gave them gibs, they would have been extinct like the Do Do bird centuries ago!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-16-2022, 11:07 AM
“Durham Jr. was shot during the incident, with a bullet grazing his brain.”
Must have damn near hit it right in the middle of its heyad. It is very difficult to hit a nigger in the brain.

Whitey Ford
01-16-2022, 10:15 PM
Barbecue sauce is like a religion to niggers.
Niggers have a petition on change.org to make Wendy's bring back their old BBQ sauce. Pretty much the vast bulk of signers are niggers.
https://www.change.org/p/wendy-s-bring-back-the-old-wendy-s-bbq-sauce

IseDaDiva
01-16-2022, 11:26 PM
Barbecue sauce is like a religion to niggers.
Niggers have a petition on change.org to make Wendy's bring back their old BBQ sauce. Pretty much the vast bulk of signers are niggers.
https://www.change.org/p/wendy-s-bring-back-the-old-wendy-s-bbq-sauce

I used to work with a nigger sow. She carried a bottle of hot sauce in her purse everywhere she went. I never understood that.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
01-17-2022, 02:46 PM
Homo erectus is what dey beez!!:rofl Yep

01-17-2022, 02:49 PM
“Durham Jr. was shot during the incident, with a bullet grazing his brain.”
Must have damn near hit it right in the middle of its heyad. It is very difficult to hit a nigger in the brain.:rofl Great comment.

01-17-2022, 02:52 PM
True. I have not yet heard of a YT shooting someone because there isn't enough sauce on their chiggun sangwidge.

So true. And Geebus Christ Diva, that's one disturbing looking thing in your thumbnail. Looks like it might of been on one of your court shows?

IseDaDiva
01-17-2022, 03:26 PM
So true. And Geebus Christ Diva, that's one disturbing looking thing in your thumbnail. Looks like it might of been on one of your court shows?

Hey, don't diss a sistah! Yes, one of the more bizarre nigger litigants! :lol

Espantoon
01-17-2022, 03:50 PM
I used to work with a nigger sow. She carried a bottle of hot sauce in her purse everywhere she went. I never understood that.

Hey now, so does Hillary Clinton, at least when she is pandering to niggers.

Tar Remover
01-19-2022, 12:28 AM
Reminds me of the old joke -
Q: What did Shaniqua get on her SATs ?
A: Barbecue sauce.
:bugeye:rofl:rofl:rofl

Tar Remover
01-19-2022, 12:28 AM
A PRODUCTIVE coonfrontation..... :lol

Tar Remover
01-19-2022, 12:31 AM

They slather it all over their muh-poosie to attract bucks.

IseDaDiva
01-19-2022, 01:16 PM
They slather it all over their muh-poosie to attract bucks.

:lol :rofl

Jim Crow
01-19-2022, 04:09 PM
Niggers pulling guns and shooting in fast food joints is becoming more of a trend. So long as they keep it in their own sections and with their own kind, I’ve got nothing against it. I find it amusing to hear about! Especially if a video is included.

01-19-2022, 06:48 PM
They slather it all over their muh-poosie to attract bucks.:rofl:thumb