PDA

View Full Version : A bunch of niggers roasted to batwings in Sec8 nests

IseDaDiva
01-13-2022, 09:20 PM
Last Wednesday morning, a fire broke out in the top unit of a duplex row house owned by the Philadelphia Housing Authority in the city’s Fairmount neighborhood. Twelve people were killed, nine of them children.

On Sunday morning, a faulty space heater ignited a blaze on the third floor of a 19-story Section 8 rental building in the Bronx. As of Monday afternoon, at least 17 people had died, and 15 more were in critical condition in local hospitals.

I can just imagine the Frankenstein, nigger-rigged electricals in the nests.

https://slate.com/business/2022/01/bronx-building-fire-twin-parks-affordable-housing-icon.html?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Ray Cizzums
01-13-2022, 11:23 PM
I can just imagine the Frankenstein, nigger-rigged electricals in the nests.

The place was filled with Somali niggers, and electric space heaters probably ignited the fumes emanating
from the hot stink of sub-humanity. It was like lighting a bottle of jenkum, and burned like a road flare.
:bugeye

Jim Crow
01-14-2022, 09:04 AM
Good riddence!Somalian cockroaches are among the worst of the worst of the worthless nigger species! Too bad Omar wasn’t one of the dead nigger pieces of shit!

Ignatow
01-14-2022, 05:08 PM
Fire is useful to humans. It is also racist against useless niggers.

Anastasia
01-14-2022, 11:09 PM
Awesome news! It's been a while since we've had a good space heater story. 17 good and 15 in critical coondition is fantastic. Let's hope the bat fairy claims more in the coming days.

IseDaDiva
01-15-2022, 12:37 AM
Awesome news! It's been a while since we've had a good space heater story. 17 good and 15 in critical coondition is fantastic. Let's hope the bat fairy claims more in the coming days.

Someone needs to sneak into the hospital and unplug those nogs. YOU are paying to keep parasitic, worthless Somalicoons sucking in oxygen.

Nig Zero
01-15-2022, 07:04 AM
Few things make me happier than to hear about a bunch of roasted niggers...especially the niglets! And Muzzies also! Jesus smiles this day!

Tar Remover
01-15-2022, 07:16 PM
Space heaters are our FRIEND! Likely ignited a bottle or two of Somali Jenkem....... Burn niggers, burn.