PDA

View Full Version : Mattie the burner shot by jealous buck who doesn't like sharing

Whitey Ford
01-13-2022, 04:02 AM
But, sharing is caring!
Belton nigger charged with murder after coalburner found shot, killed

https://i.imgur.com/zRDjjPe.jpg

A Belton coon has been charged with first-degree murder and several other charges in connection to a suspicious burner death Saturday night.

Michael H. Tate, 57, also faces charges of armed criminal action, unlawful possession of a firearm, and tampering with physical evidence in a felony prosecution.

Tate is currently being held with no bond.

On Dec. 18, officers responded to a residence in the 600 block of N. Scott Ave. after a reported death. Police later determined that Tate was the one who called 911, court documents say.

Officers found a deceased 45-year-old coalburner who had been shot inside the residence when the arrived.

The mudshark was later identified as Mattie Eisenbrant from Belton. Police say that Eisenbrant was Tate’s burner ho.

During an initial police interview, Tate told detectives he had previously served time in prison for murder, wasn’t supposed to have a weapon and gave consent to search his DNA, cellphone and vehicle.

But while searching his cellphone, court records say detectives found Tate had been searching web sites for how to remove gunshot residue from your body.

During another police interview, Tate told officers he found a notebook where he believed Eisenbrant had written she was romantically interested in another nigger. Charging documents say he confronted her about it, and they got into an argument.

https://fox4kc.com/news/belton-man-charged-with-murder-in-connection-to-suspicious-death/

Chimpwhipper
01-14-2022, 02:31 PM
How to remove gunshot residue from your body: bathe

haywood
01-14-2022, 02:59 PM
How to remove gunshot residue from your body: bathe

A concept COMPLETELY foreign to niggers!!

Chimpwhipper
01-14-2022, 03:52 PM
^^^^word^^^^

IseDaDiva
01-14-2022, 06:42 PM
I started smiling when I saw the subject line. That turned to giggling when I saw the pics, and progressed to guffawing at the story.

Tate told detectives he had previously served time in prison for murder, wasn’t supposed to have a weapon
Yet still knuckling around. I guess whoever turned it loose thought for sure it would be a good boi.

I have a theory: Your average ciminigger pavement ape can only get wite womminz who are obese and ugly. While the buck feels superior at having this prize, he's resentful at not getting any famous whores, like Kartrashian, Heidi Klum, etc the way cRappers or other nigger "celebs" can. Their small, primitive brains explode in rage at this inequity and burner gets deleted.

You can light a candle or talk about how wonderful Mattie was on her "Lost to Gun Violence" (not nigger violence. Don't even suggest that!) page. I typed in my offering but I doubt it will appear.

R.I.P. Mattie. Like so many burners before you, you found out the hard way that no - your nigger is no different than any other nigger.

https://gunmemorial.org/2021/12/18/mattie-eisenbrant

Nig Zero
01-15-2022, 06:58 AM
LOL, Good riddance you race-traitor! No one misses you.

Anastasia
01-15-2022, 07:13 AM
Nigger criminals have this amazing ability to get themselves caught black-handed in the stupidest ways. "Yes offisuh, ah beez a coonvicted murderer who ain't allowed to habs dis Hi-Point, but ah swear, dis time ah dindu nuffins."

IseDaDiva
01-15-2022, 01:28 PM
Nigger criminals have this amazing ability to get themselves caught black-handed in the stupidest ways. "Yes offisuh, ah beez a coonvicted murderer who ain't allowed to habs dis Hi-Point, but ah swear, dis time ah dindu nuffins."

They just deny everything, even if their dead burners are found under their mattresses. Dindu nuffin'! Years ago I read about a nigger who had a couple of bodies jammed into a storage closet in its nest and got caught when people complained about the smell. It swore "dey wuz dere when ah moved in! Dindu nuffin!"

No wonder prisons are jammed with a tiny minority of the population. Having a defective brain while being a criminal = get caught every damned time.

Anastasia
01-15-2022, 08:02 PM
They just deny everything, even if their dead burners are found under their mattresses. Dindu nuffin'! Years ago I read about a nigger who had a couple of bodies jammed into a storage closet in its nest and got caught when people complained about the smell. It swore "dey wuz dere when ah moved in! Dindu nuffin!"

No wonder prisons are jammed with a tiny minority of the population. Having a defective brain while being a criminal = get caught every damned time.

"Dey wuz dere when ah moved in!" LMAO. Only a nigger would be dumb enough to think that line would work.

Groid_Rage
01-18-2022, 08:59 AM
That dead fugly mudshark is prolly a quadroon and came from a long line of burners. :mudshark1

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
01-19-2022, 01:30 PM

No wonder prisons are jammed with a tiny minority of the population. Having a defective brain while being a criminal = get caught every damned time.:rofl

Ignatow
01-20-2022, 06:17 AM
That dead fugly mudshark is prolly a quadroon and came from a long line of burners. :mudshark1

I don't think she's a nigger at birth, but exchanging fluids with a monkey nigger, even once, is a guarantee of debasement, falling from human to animal. Once tainted, the mudshark's DNA is already infected by ape DNA, so yeah, if not a nigger at birth, she's a nigger by choice. And she got the just rewards for miscegenation.