PDA

View Full Version : Let's have some fun

Unregistered
01-05-2022, 06:39 PM
If you guys have any funny old classic nigger jokes, old sayings or riddles feel free to throw them out there. I'll throw a few out first to get it started. #1 "Like a nigger in the wood pile". #2 "Afro engineering" #3 "Nigger rig it" #4 "Nigger lips- "Soup coolers" #5 Black children "Pickaninnies"

Jogga please!
01-05-2022, 09:51 PM
Here’s a saying when something unfair or crazy happens… “That’s more fucked up than a niggers checkbook”

Unregistered
01-05-2022, 10:50 PM
I tried to do an image search on google for an A Wyatt Mann comic strip that featured a pregnant sheboon walking into an abortion clinic, and the joke had something to do with getting a check from crime stoppers, but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

I could swear it was real.

It's an extremely odd thing for search engines to censor, considering all the other stuff they seem to allow from A Wyatt Mann.

Sandy
01-06-2022, 12:42 AM
Here you go! And with a couple of bonuses, because the first she-nig is way too skinny to have a niglet inside it.

Do you know how a she-nig can tell if it's pregnant? It shoves a banana up its muh poosie and sees if something takes a bite.

Unregistered
01-06-2022, 09:33 AM
Here you go! And with a couple of bonuses, because the first she-nig is way too skinny to have a niglet inside it.

Do you know how a she-nig can tell if it's pregnant? It shoves a banana up its muh poosie and sees if something takes a bite.

"my poosie" 😂 I love it !

Unregistered
01-06-2022, 09:37 AM
The founder of a certain university in Greenville SC
was a good old boy of the South. He was known for insulting his rivals with the phrase "May all your children be black". This is a matter of public record.
I think it insinuated oil drilling....

Of course the Old favorite "Catch a Nigger by the Toe". And "Last one down is a Nigger Baby"

Jubal Early
01-06-2022, 09:45 AM
Youtube "Bake Dat Chicken Pie"
The Aurthur Collins version. It
Has become a phrase we use
when black crime is evident...