PDA

View Full Version : Illegal immigrant Alex Tekle has made alternative breakfast plans

Odin's balls
01-05-2022, 01:50 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10371025/Eritrean-refugee-18-killed-stress-immigration-status.html

Finally some good news.

Alex Tekle, a worthless Eritrean piece of shit offed itself and saved the British taxpayer £30k a year keeping it.

TNB galore here. Alcoholic, prone to chimpouts and target of other useless niggers stabbing it.

It couldn't remember what age it pretended to be and got put in with the silverbacks after it plopped out of a wagon when it got to England.

No loss. Absolutely no loss at all to humanity.

Burn in hell nigger. One less shit skin can only be a good thing for England.

IseDaDiva
01-05-2022, 01:59 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10371025/Eritrean-refugee-18-killed-stress-immigration-status.html

Finally some good news.

Alex Tekle, a worthless Eritrean piece of shit offed itself and saved the British taxpayer £30k a year keeping it.

TNB galore here. Alcoholic, prone to chimpouts and target of other useless niggers stabbing it.

It couldn't remember what age it pretended to be and got put in with the silverbacks after it plopped out of a wagon when it got to England.

No loss. Absolutely no loss at all to humanity.

Burn in hell nigger. One less shit skin can only be a good thing for England.

The comments? "Oh, the poor lad...God bless....R.I.P...How sad that a young boy looking to improve his future should end his life like this."

Is the whole country brainwashed? All this outpouring of grief over a useless, parasitic nigger who may have been homeless but somehow managed to buy lots of booze.

Odin's balls
01-05-2022, 02:02 PM
The comments? "Oh, the poor lad...God bless....R.I.P...How sad that a young boy looking to improve his future should end his life like this."

Is the whole country brainwashed? All this outpouring of grief over a useless, parasitic nigger who may have been homeless but somehow managed to buy lots of booze.

Now check the up and down votes on the comments.

I think that will more accurately tell you how we feel about illegal gimmegrant niggers

IseDaDiva
01-05-2022, 03:21 PM
Now check the up and down votes on the comments.

I think that will more accurately tell you how we feel about illegal gimmegrant niggers

Ah, that's better. :lol The winner is, "Poor child. This is so sad." with 1666 down votes. I added mine.

Tar Remover
01-08-2022, 08:17 AM
Congrats, England!:thumb