PDA

View Full Version : Madison Cop Muh-Dik in back of squad car

nigfreewisconsin
01-04-2022, 08:44 PM
I found this while looking up something else. Nigger cop, go figure. No word on the other party involved, but I figure it's about 50/50 if the woman is human or nigress. I sure as hell hope it isn't a human victim. I am surprised no one was calling to charge the nigger with rape or sexual assault. In some jurisdictions, people in a position of power or authority cannot have sexual relations with someone who is subject to that authority. For example, in some places, it is illegal for, say, a college professor to have sex with one of his students, regardless of age, as it is considered an abuse of power. I would imagine cops have similar rules and laws. To be honest, I have no idea of Wisconsin has any such laws. Mostly because I am a law abiding human with a sense of decency and doing something like this would never even cross my mind. Much like probably everyone else on this site too.

Aw heck, what am I saying? Niggers don't care for rules or laws. Officer Monkeyboy probably saw an easy target and that was that in its simple simian mind. I can't think of the last time I'd heard about anything like this with a human cop. It's always fucking niggers.

https://www.nbc15.com/2021/11/24/madison-police-lieutenant-resigns-after-being-caught-engaged-sexual-activity-cruiser/

Tar Remover
01-05-2022, 06:19 AM
Niggers couldn't care less where they slop their Monkey Gravy.

Chimp Detester
01-05-2022, 11:33 AM
With the sex-crazed nigger crap beasts, the muhdick/muhpoosie always koontrols their actions. And no mention if the muhdicking was to a voluntary partner or a rape victim, nor if it was gay or 'normal' sex. (Nothing niggers do in sex or anything else is 'normal'. Was the other person handcuffed, or free? Formerly human, or nigger?

Perhaps Lt. Regin-ape Patterson is a married nigger (highly unlikely) and this will result in its divorce. At least it resigned voluntarily...

Jim Crow
01-13-2022, 03:51 PM
Low IQ baboon niggers will muh dick on a crowded street if they get the urge,just like the savage animals they is!

Whitey Ford
01-14-2022, 06:15 AM
It was a nasty burner. Yuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uzz67XOIh0&t=26s
https://lacrossetribune.com/news/state-and-regional/madison-police-officer-caught-on-camera/video_f516d253-56cb-5509-a91b-58e4c255250c.html

haywood
01-14-2022, 10:58 AM
Low IQ baboon niggers will muh dick on a crowded street if they get the urge,just like the savage animals they is!

Just like they will take a shit on a crowded street and act like it's natural!!

IseDaDiva
01-14-2022, 12:45 PM
"Honesty and integrity". Expect that from a low-IQ randy nigger, disappointment surely follows. Libtards will never learn.

Ignatow
01-14-2022, 05:10 PM
Just like they will take a shit on a crowded street and act like it's natural!!

Well, they're animals. They behave no better than horses. I'd never whip a horse.

haywood
01-14-2022, 05:15 PM
Well, they're animals. They behave no better than horses. I'd never whip a horse.

Neither would I but I would GLADLY whip a nigger!!