PDA

View Full Version : Gymnast sad after being called out on her coalburning

Sandy
01-04-2022, 08:32 PM
Suni Lee is speaking out about her new relationship after going public with boyfriend Jaylin Smith over the holidays. On Dec. 26, the Olympic gold medalist - who's currently a freshman at Auburn University - posted two photos looking blissfully happy with her boyfriend, along with a caption of a single white heart emoji. However, shortly after posting on social media, some people online took issue with the relationship - specifically people in the Hmong American community.

According to a comment left by Suni under a TikTok video, the young gymnast suggested that some people have been sending her hate comments for choosing to date a Black man. The video she commented on came from user alixphom, who posted in full support of Suni's new relationship. "I know that Sunisa will be judged by certain eyes in the Hmong American Community because her man is Black," he captioned the video with a screenshot of Suni's Instagram post. "LOVE is LOVE, no matter what race or gender you are. Keep doing you QUEEN."

Suni expressed her appreciation for the video, commenting, "This makes me so happy. I've received so much hate," with a crying emoji. "They support me when it's beneficial for them, never when it comes to my happiness. Thank you!"

The star athlete previously spoke out about another hateful incident she encountered, revealing to POPSUGAR that she was pepper sprayed in Los Angeles after a car drove by and spewed racial slurs at her and a group of girlfriends during a night out. "I was so mad, but there was nothing I could do or control because they skirted off," she recalled in her cover story. "I didn't do anything to them, and having the reputation, it's so hard because I didn't want to do anything that could get me into trouble. I just let it happen."

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/suni-lee-addresses-racist-criticism-223356519.html

Love is love except when with non-human species.

The pepper spray attack was obviously by niggers, so what does she do? She turns out and starts bedding one. When that nigger smacks her around, she wouldn't have done anything to it, and though she didn't do a thing that would be "trouble," she ignored niggers' well-earned reputation.

Well, we'd better add her to the deadpool list. Relatively low odds compared to others, or are they low?

Ray Cizzums
01-04-2022, 09:11 PM
A Latina girl from Brooklyn that we know, told us that Asians should not have children with blacks.
"Oh my god, they are not good looking at all'. I just keep my yap shut, and agree. :lol
:bugeye

Anastasia
01-05-2022, 12:26 AM
This is likely the product of being on an extremely fuxated "American" gymnastics team for so long. Hang out with niggers too long, devolve to the level of niggers.

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-05-2022, 12:34 AM
Next olympics, maybe she can take a page out of the nigger book. She can quit and say, der be sumfin rong wif muh heyad n sheeeit. All he liberals will praise her and rejoice.

Ignatow
01-05-2022, 02:57 AM
A Latina girl from Brooklyn that we know, told us that Asians should not have children with blacks.
"Oh my god, they are not good looking at all'. I just keep my yap shut, and agree. :lol
:bugeye

Any human that mates with a nigger is actually worse than a nigger. They deserve the violence they looked for.

Tar Remover
01-05-2022, 05:15 AM
I'll get the BurnerTag ready......

:toetag

GDRHammer
01-05-2022, 12:06 PM
Another stupid, woke, coalburning cunt. EVERYBODY with any sense of reality KNOWS what is going to happen. Nigger will muh-dik this stupid bitch, she will get knocked up from the injection of high-potency nigger sprog juice, and then the nigger will disappear like Jimmy Hoffa. The other possibility is that after a few muh-diks, the nigger will do what niggers do to race traitors...he will start beating on her (and IDGAF if that happens...). Gymnastics career over. Shame and degradation will follow her back to the nigger-hating Hmong community. She will be forever stained and she will be looked at as a second-class citizen in that community. Again, well deserved you stupid cunt.

IseDaDiva
01-07-2022, 06:10 PM
Next olympics, maybe she can take a page out of the nigger book. She can quit and say, der be sumfin rong wif muh heyad n sheeeit. All he liberals will praise her and rejoice.

If she stays with that buck I doubt she'll still be taking in oxygen for the next Olympics.

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-08-2022, 09:47 AM
If she stays with that buck I doubt she'll still be taking in oxygen for the next Olympics.
Then instead of the libs rejoicing, they will forget it ever happened. :lol