PDA

View Full Version : Instagram whore burner dead after "fun" with Ghanaian "billionaire"

IseDaDiva
01-04-2022, 04:01 PM
American Instagram 'model' and coalburning slut identified as Tyger Booty has reportedly been found dead in a hotel room after flying over to Accra to have fun with an unnamed Ghanaian billionaire.

I guess it wasn't as much fun as she thought it would be.

https://hypegist.com/american-instagram-model-dies-in-a-hotel-room-in-ghana-after-flying-in-to-have-fun-with-a-ghanaian-billionaire/

Chimpwhipper
01-04-2022, 06:34 PM
Good.

Ignatow
01-05-2022, 03:55 AM
An early contender for Coal burner of the Year 2022. I don't think we've voted on Coal burner 2021 yet.

GDRHammer
01-05-2022, 11:56 AM
Fat-assed fugly white race traitor. She's dead in the niggerland of Ghana. Good. Stupid fucking cunt. No sympathy for race-traitors.

Nig Zero
01-06-2022, 06:42 PM
A Ghana "Billionaire"? ....right...

Anyway, our gene pool does need some cleaning out so I'd call this a win.

tweakstick
01-06-2022, 07:55 PM
The only remark on the story was from commenter TNB: "Toll Paid."
Now which one of you Chimpers did that?:lmao

IseDaDiva
01-06-2022, 08:11 PM
A Ghana "Billionaire"? ....right...

Anyway, our gene pool does need some cleaning out so I'd call this a win.

That's in nigger dollahs. It's probably about 2499$ in human currency.

Now which one of you Chimpers did that?:lmao

Not me! :lol

Whitey Ford
01-07-2022, 12:16 AM
This burner is from Atlanta but has to go all the way to Ghana to get killed by a coon? ha ha ha LOL FAIL

https://i.imgur.com/FsQijUf.jpg

Nig Zero
01-07-2022, 10:53 AM
This burner is from Atlanta but has to go all the way to Ghana to get killed by a coon? ha ha ha LOL FAIL

Is this a really photo of that dumb 'burner? Reminds me of the song "Rong" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zhKt9iyXDs) Actually, "Rong" probably should be the official funeral music for every White girl that gets "Nicole'd".

Nig Zero
01-07-2022, 01:01 PM
That's a weird looking tiger the tattoo artist probably wore a gas mask.

gahhhhhh!!!! That makes my brain hurt and I can't unvisualize it!

IseDaDiva
01-07-2022, 03:56 PM

Seriously. The filthy whore could have been deleted a dozen times in the time it took her to get to Ghana.

According to the latest update on December 31, 2021, two local suspects have been arrested in Ghana in connection with Williams' death, though the exact nature of their crime has not been divulged yet.

Tyger Booty, was well-known for her explicit photos where she showed off a tiger tattoo across her hips.

Her great life accomplishment - twerking her overly-siliconed, badly-tatted, massive, fake buttocks and being a great big whore. Respect to you, Booty!

https://meaww.com/how-julie-diane-williams-die-american-ig-model-tyger-booty-found-dead-ghana

Ignatow
01-07-2022, 05:41 PM
A white slut who wanted to have negress features and into coal burning. At least no half bread mongrel was shat out. I'll call this a win.

Whitey Ford
01-07-2022, 05:51 PM
Is this a really photo of that dumb 'burner? Reminds me of the song "Rong" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zhKt9iyXDs) Actually, "Rong" probably should be the official funeral music for every White girl that gets "Nicole'd".

That song always reminded me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcicaNMCU08

And yes, unfortunately that is a pic of that nasty burner.
Come to think of it, if someone ever did that burner doggy style, it would look like they were skull raping a cat stuffed animal.

IseDaDiva
01-07-2022, 06:03 PM
A white slut who wanted to have negress features and into coal burning. At least no half bread mongrel was shat out. I'll call this a win.

She did have a kid. No idea if it's human or a mutt, but no way is it "so sad" that the child is left without this mother. Hopefully she, if human, can be adopted and have a mother who not a disgusting, lowdown, depraved slut who caters to niggers and cares more about her vile ass than she does about the kid.

tweakstick
01-07-2022, 09:36 PM
Her great life accomplishment - twerking her overly-siliconed, badly-tatted, massive, fake buttocks and being a great big whore. Respect to you, Booty!

All I could think of when I saw that tat across her fat ass was that it was fair warning to any man who dared to go any farther as in - if you do, you might as well let a tiger rip it off. It would be quicker and you would be sparred any disease that might actually kill you.

I'm not sure any burner can top this one for the NBS award this year. At least NBS did it for the money. This silly, stupid, vapid whore spent her own money to fly to the mudduhland, get a hotel (that I'm so sure rivaled the Ritz) and did it with no fear that her foolish actions could or would end her pathetic existence. I think that even the most naive mudsharks around have enough sense to think "what if" when they invite a nigger over to defile them. They would at least think "well, if things turn bad, I'll have my sail foamb to call 911" or have some kind of back up plan. A pimp to protect them. A family member or friend (as if they have any real ones) who could come to bail them out of harm. Anything. But no. This foolish dikk fiend flew to the other side of the world to do this.

'We don't trust Ghana health authorities will do a good job so we want the autopsy done in the United States,' Williams' family stated
Her fambly

They seem more concerned about her body than her being alive. If it wasn't the case, they wouldn't have let her culminate her lifetime of trashy behavior with a 20 hour plane trip to screw a nigger.

The deluded sense of self worth that these instawhores have simply astounds me. Over a half million fans don't mean that any of them give a flying fuck off of a rolling donut about you, chick. Not a one will think about you for more than a minute now that you are gone.

Good riddance.

IseDaDiva
01-08-2022, 06:17 PM
All I could think of when I saw that tat across her fat ass was that it was fair warning to any man who dared to go any farther as in - if you do, you might as well let a tiger rip it off. It would be quicker and you would be sparred any disease that might actually kill you.

I'm not sure any burner can top this one for the NBS award this year. At least NBS did it for the money. This silly, stupid, vapid whore spent her own money to fly to the mudduhland, get a hotel (that I'm so sure rivaled the Ritz) and did it with no fear that her foolish actions could or would end her pathetic existence. I think that even the most naive mudsharks around have enough sense to think "what if" when they invite a nigger over to defile them. They would at least think "well, if things turn bad, I'll have my sail foamb to call 911" or have some kind of back up plan. A pimp to protect them. A family member or friend (as if they have any real ones) who could come to bail them out of harm. Anything. But no. This foolish dikk fiend flew to the other side of the world to do this.

Her fambly

They seem more concerned about her body than her being alive. If it wasn't the case, they wouldn't have let her culminate her lifetime of trashy behavior with a 20 hour plane trip to screw a nigger.

The deluded sense of self worth that these instawhores have simply astounds me. Over a half million fans don't mean that any of them give a flying fuck off of a rolling donut about you, chick. Not a one will think about you for more than a minute now that you are gone.

Good riddance.

I've been trying not to imagine the nigger bucks working in the DNS morgue over there, when that phat-ass whore's carcass was brought in. MUH DIK!!!!

AR Patriot
01-09-2022, 12:40 AM

What a shame to cover that reasonably fine ass with stupid tattoos and to give it to a Ghanaian "billionaire", pauper, or whatever.

IseDaDiva
01-13-2022, 12:30 PM
What a shame to cover that reasonably fine ass with stupid tattoos and to give it to a Ghanaian "billionaire", pauper, or whatever.

Sorry, but those are just massive sacks of silicone - fake, like everything else on the nasty whore.

IseDaDiva
01-13-2022, 06:20 PM
New info: It seems the "billionaire" is actually a Niggergerian. Now I understand why this whore would travel so far to have fun with him.

MineEvolved
01-13-2022, 07:54 PM
Daddy issues resolved 100%.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
01-19-2022, 01:40 PM
Now which one of you Chimpers did that?:lmao:rofl

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
01-19-2022, 01:58 PM

To each their own I guess. Just looks like a fat tub of out of shape goo to me.