PDA

View Full Version : Devastation strikes veterinary clinic in Tennessee

Unregistered
01-01-2022, 07:02 AM
Planned Parenthood in Tennessee burned to the ground (https://apnews.com/article/health-fires-tennessee-knoxville-planned-parenthood-524edc1a8bd12e46774c1fcdf37c6c72)

A Tennessee Planned Parenthood building was destroyed by an early morning fire on Friday, Planned Parenthood officials said. Many are now wondering how they will spay and neuter their nigger pets, and abort unwanted niglets.

“This is a huge loss for the community, and we hope that there are no resulting injuries or damage to neighboring properties,” Ashley Coffield, president and CEO of Planned Parenthood of Tennessee and North Mississippi, said. “We are fully cooperating with the authorities as they assess the cause of the fire.”

I hope they rebuild the facility so they can get back to aborting niglets ASAP. Some things just need to be flushed down the toilet of life for the betterment of humankind.

Besides, one could consider it an act of cruelty to allow someone to grow up and become a nigger. That is a fate I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy.

:naggers