PDA

View Full Version : A Question Guaranteed To Set Niggers Chimping Out

Keep Britain White
12-30-2021, 07:51 PM
I'd love to see someone on TV (a phone-in, for example) put one simple question, when some nigger is arguing the case for "equality".

"Given that wherever you are in the world - from the poorest African town to the richest city in the United States - everything man-made that you see around you was invented by the White race, how can anybody seriously argue that the races are equal?"

I'd love to hear a nigger's response. lol
They'd first of all start talking nineteen to the dozen, which is their standard cover when they're stumped by a question (which is most of the time, of course!). And then it'd be good fun to watch them chimpout and explode.
I'll find somewhere to raise this question....

Bottle_of_Hate
12-30-2021, 11:35 PM
That is too deep for the average jungle monkey. Just ask them what is 2+2. You will either get KFC or racisim.

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-31-2021, 12:02 AM
I'd love to see someone on TV (a phone-in, for example) put one simple question, when some nigger is arguing the case for "equality".

"Given that wherever you are in the world - from the poorest African town to the richest city in the United States - everything man-made that you see around you was invented by the White race, how can anybody seriously argue that the races are equal?"

I'd love to hear a nigger's response. lol
They'd first of all start talking nineteen to the dozen, which is their standard cover when they're stumped by a question (which is most of the time, of course!). And then it'd be good fun to watch them chimpout and explode.
I'll find somewhere to raise this question....
I think you’re giving them too much credit. They honestly believe they created/invented everything and that every one of them wuz kangz and quainz. You can’t have philosophical discussions with niggers. They believe they can’t be racist because “dey don’t be habin da powa plus da prejudice”. If you ask them if they can be racist in Africa, since they are the majority there, they will just call you a racist and dance around as though they have won.

Ray Cizzums
12-31-2021, 01:40 AM
Blacks have consistently shown they can't even maintain what whitey has built then abandoned,
rather than live near them. Not only does the property they live at quickly degrade - the surrounding
institutions, businesses and infrastructure collapse in direct proportion to the number of blacks.
Africa is a prime example, where food, water, electricity and fuel get more scarce with each passing year.
All the while, buildings, roads, bridges, hospitals - are neglected until they no longer function.
Niggers are a cancer, infecting civilization, and there's no known cure...
:bugeye

Jim Crow
12-31-2021, 09:03 AM
Niggers usually don’t answer for themselves.The liberal nigger lovers step up for them!

haywood
12-31-2021, 10:43 AM
That is too deep for the average jungle monkey. Just ask them what is 2+2. You will either get KFC or racisim.

That reminds me of when I worked for the philthadelphia housing authority. I was tri lingual, speaking English, Spanish and ebonics!! "2+ dos = fo'!!" Maff beez racisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!

MineEvolved
01-16-2022, 03:58 PM

This. OP, you're trying to frame your argument using reason, while establishing at the same time that the niggers you're wanting ask about this have the IQ of a bowl of 3-day-old cold soup. Trying to reason with a nigger will never accomplish anything. If it did, record numbers of people wouldn't be arming up. They only understand the language of the whip hand, and history shows us clearly that it's been this way for thousands of years. Until their frontal lobes develop, you're dealing with the biological equivalent of a brick.

Ray Cizzums
01-16-2022, 04:10 PM
This. OP, you're trying to frame your argument using reason, while establishing at the same time that the niggers you're wanting ask about this have the IQ of a bowl of 3-day-old cold soup. Trying to reason with a nigger will never accomplish anything. If it did, record numbers of people wouldn't be arming up. They only understand the language of the whip hand, and history shows us clearly that it's been this way for thousands of years. Until their frontal lobes develop, you're dealing with the biological equivalent of a brick.
I'm sure if you let the bowl of soup fester for a week, it would harbor organisms that were smarter than the negro.
Amoebas and parameciums for example. Both are far more capable, and less destructive, than any jigaboon.
:bugeye

haywood
01-16-2022, 04:35 PM

Hey!! Don't insult bricks!! Besides, they have a use, you can build homes with them!!

Midder Peenud Hayed
01-16-2022, 05:41 PM
I've asked niggers this question many times and always get the same answer: Humans "stole" everything from them.

It's a retarded argument because it doesn't explain the pathetic condition of Negroes in the wide swaths of sub-Saharan Africa that were never colonized by Europeans.

Dumb niggers...

MineEvolved
01-16-2022, 05:54 PM
Hey!! Don't insult bricks!! Besides, they have a use, you can build homes with them!!

But you don't waste your life trying to make them see reason either, do you?

Noghettospoken
01-16-2022, 06:39 PM
All anyone has to do is take a look at Detroit.

haywood
01-16-2022, 07:33 PM
But you don't waste your life trying to make them see reason either, do you?

Good point!! That would be a major FOOL'S ERRAND!!

haywood
01-22-2022, 01:09 PM
zimbabwe is a prime example of niggers being left to their own devices.

exactly!!

Ignatow
01-22-2022, 03:02 PM
You can't reason with a nigger or a liberal. A nigger is a wild, sub-simian humanoid, not human, but is similar. Just like a coyote is a canid, but far from a dog. What separates humans from niggers is culture and science/reasoning. Hard to tame niggers when libs keep mating with them and saying they're equals. When they were in chains, they were tamed, somewhat.

Don't talk to a nigger or nigger lover. It's for your own good and safety. I guarantee you, nothing good will come out of it. At a minimum, you'll have a headache. Worst case, you'll be killed. You don't get close ever to a lion, right?

All history shows Sub-Saharan apes have done nothing, but of course they built everything, invented everything, and are all kings and queens. With that peanut-brain mindset, you'll get nowhere even chatting with a nigger.