PDA

View Full Version : A humane answer for the negro question

Unregistered
12-30-2021, 04:32 AM
Many people on this site, myself included, have often wondered about what we should do with our niggers. The BLM and Antifa riots from last year only reinforced my belief that niggers and their communist handlers are menaces 2 society, and rehabilitation just won't work on them. So here is my idea:

Step 1: Arrest all of the niggers and the commies, charge them with crimes, and send them to prisons.
Step 2: Use them as slave labor, as is allowed in the US Constitution. Make them fill in positions at workplaces that have low or no skill requirements and are desperate for workers.
Step 3: Sterilize the sheboons, and turn the bucks into eunuchs. This will reduce aggression and make them more compliant. In some animals, similar procedures increase the average lifespan and reduce risks of cancer, so it actually is very humane.
Step 4: If they refuse to work, ship them to Africa. The commies too, since they love their pets so much.

I really don't see how American society can improve while niggers live amongst us. Sure, it would cost money to keep the niggers around in prisons, but taxpayers already pay for nigger gibsmedats and it probably costs around the same. Not to mention crime would probably immediately drop by 51%, and rapidly decrease when humans see what they could be forced to do in public. Jails should still exist as a non-permanent facility for minor crimes committed by humans, with slavery only on the table for people that are serious threats to humankind.

Unregistered
12-31-2021, 08:35 AM
Things would be so much better if all of that could happen. Unfortunately it’s not on the table and probably never will be. Why? My top hunch is that it’s all political. Once Obama got into office all the democrats learned that the nigger vote is just enough to secure victory for their team. Many politicians want to keep their cushy jobs, that’s what it all boils down to.
Obama is when the nigger loving went into overdrive just because they realized that niggers are their key to victory.

Fast forward to Trumps victory, the mainstream media outlets all said that Trump stood no chance of winning. Your lazy dead weight voters aren’t going to put down the crack pipe if that’s what they believe; The only thing that really motivates a nigger is anger.

Now suddenly, niggers are above the law. It’s borderline impossible to keep them locked up, most of their charges never stick regardless of how heinous their crimes are.

As long as niggers can vote despite their sins and sloth, the future will remain bleak. Again, politicians want to keep their jobs. Narcissistic billionaires don’t want people uniting and pushing for laws that will keep them from getting away from so much.

Right now things seem dark, but the solution is to fight for not just keeping niggers locked up but to also keep voting restrictions intact. If niggers keep on getting bailed out for every evil crime they commit, they will keep voting and letting liberals destroy us all with mere pen and policy. If they can’t vote, nobody will save them because they are then truly useless.

Niggers are monsters and should not be allowed in any society, but their enablers are what is causing all of this to happen just for their careers. Niggers are just being used as political cannon fodder and in a funny sense are still slaves. Just not literally, more figuratively.
Fix that, and all those things you wish for might be on the table someday.