PDA

View Full Version : Never a shortage of new videos

EverydayNeverEnds
12-27-2021, 07:40 PM
It's too easy to just post your typical nigger robber video.
So I found something that really shows the Christmas Nigga Spirit.
A mob of black men (young..like duh) surrounding a black female Uber driver over the weekend and a nigger kicks out her back windshield.
When I saw the story I thought, dang some poor white Uber drive...but what a surprise...the niggas go after their own women...shocking, absolutely shocking
Nothing defines a culture better than how they treat their women.

https://www.cbs46.com/news/viral-video-shows-atlanta-uber-driver-mobbed-and-attacked/article_f31ce0a6-66aa-11ec-8df8-cf161513b3c8.html

Unregistered
12-28-2021, 04:07 PM
But if the white man tries to defend her, she will take the side of her fellow nigger attackers. The best thing to do is stay the hell out of black on black violence

Bottle_of_Hate
12-28-2021, 08:05 PM
But if the white man tries to defend her, she will take the side of her fellow nigger attackers. The best thing to do is stay the hell out of black on black violence

This is the best advice that can be given. Even the police should leave niggers alone unless the nigger is attacking someone else.

jenkemfactory
12-28-2021, 08:16 PM
The question always arises. If niggers treat their own women so badly, what do you think they would do to whitey?

Unregistered
12-28-2021, 11:15 PM
This is the best advice that can be given. Even the police should leave niggers alone unless the nigger is attacking someone else.

I would have been okay with the defund the police movement if it meant disbanding the police that do patrols in niggerhoods, and kept funding the police for patrols in human neighborhoods.

Maybe have a special operations team for when the niggers get all uppity like during the BLM and MLK riots.