PDA

View Full Version : Basketball nigger Jordan can’t sell his house

Von Kluge
12-27-2021, 09:14 AM
In Chicago.

https://za.investing.com/magazine/expensive-mansions-that-no-one-wants-to-buy/1/?ref=next

He even added a pair of sweaty basketball shoes to sweeten the deal…lol.

Unregistered
12-27-2021, 11:57 AM
Its the cost of clean up and fumigation.
BBQ laced chiken, rib bones, watermellpn
rinds and carpets covered w bacon bits...
and other used items better not mentioned,
Even 15m is a bit much to askz

CoonsЯus
12-27-2021, 12:25 PM
The only thing I would buy from a nigger is their black oily carcasses. I'd offer a penny for each deleted coon corpse that came my way.

IseDaDiva
12-27-2021, 01:07 PM
The seven-acre estate has been on the market since 2012, and now he can’t seem to sell it for anything at all.

Stupid nigger- who like all niggers thinks big and flashy is best - with his overpriced, "Looks at muh!" ostentatious, tacky monument to nigger bad taste will have to give it away. And then to top it off, he thinks throwing in a pair of his stinky clown shoes will seal a deal. Not even other nigger-rich niggers want it.

Unregistered
12-27-2021, 07:05 PM
Can you throw a ball through a hoop? "IZ SHO CAN!" Can you solve a simple Math problem? "I SHO CAYNT"

Unregistered
12-28-2021, 01:38 AM
He should just rent it out with Airbnb or another similar system.
The slaughter will be legendary. I feel bad for who ever will have to clean up all those good niggers.

Jim Crow
12-28-2021, 08:42 AM
Who the fuck wants to live in shitcago?

Unregistered
12-28-2021, 07:22 PM
Nobody wants to pay money, earned through honest hard work, to live in a nigger nest located in a city devoid of civilized decency and over run with niggers and everything they represent.

Fumigation and deep cleaning would not be enough to purify the nest. It would need to be razed and the ground burned to purify the contamination then rebuilt. Even after that, the location itself is stained and disgraced by the fact that it is the former location of a magic nigger nest and it is still in a city that tolerates niggerists and promotes niggerism.

Throwing in a pair of used, greasy, nigger stained, fungus infested clown shoes is no enticement. Only a nigger, with its typically over inflated ego, would conceive of such a thing.

This nigger, like all other niggers, has never produced anything of real value to civilized society and now it is so old that it lost its magic and can't even play niggerball (the source of its magic) anymore. If it had a shred of decency within its black carcass, it would go take a helicopter ride like that other washed up, worthless magic niggerball player.

Unregistered
12-28-2021, 11:26 PM
The only thing I would buy from a nigger is their black oily carcasses. I'd offer a penny for each deleted coon corpse that came my way.

What would you do with them? Harvest their melanin and sell it on the black (:lmao) market?

I guess it's true that niggers are more valuable dead than alive.