PDA

View Full Version : Chinese Produced "Humanzee" From Man & Chimp

Ray Cizzums
12-26-2021, 01:06 PM
This was a fail on their part, hence the Nigger Fails category. A female chimp was impregnated with human sperm,
in an attempt to breed a hybrid, for use at hard labor, for organ harvesting, and to send into space. This took
place back in the 1960's. First of all, the world is full of chimp/human hybrids - they're called NIGGERS. Second,
Serena Gorilliams had a child with a white shit driller - there's your "Humanzee". Please send it into space, along with
it's hideous mammy. Third, niggers and hard labor ? GTFO of here with that nonsense !
:bugeye 18506
https://www.the-sun.com/news/4335739/china-horror-humanzee-experiments-apemen/

jenkemfactory
12-26-2021, 05:48 PM
Haha! Funny.
Wait. You said hard labor. Do niggers work?

Ray Cizzums
12-26-2021, 07:50 PM
Haha! Funny.
Wait. You said hard labor. Do niggers work?

Only when whipped. Within 15 minutes, the lash must be re-applied.
It's not worth the effort, or their upkeep. They're still bitching about being forced to work,
150 years ago. Those planters just about broke even. Everyone loses when niggers are involved...
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
12-26-2021, 08:47 PM
It's not worth the effort, or their upkeep. They're still bitching about being forced to work,
150 years ago. Those planters just about broke even. Everyone loses when niggers are involved...

A superior Neegroe motivational tool but as you say, too labor-intensive as niggers forget about it in a few minutes and the human must start over. Who wants to stand in the hot sun all day, whippin' lazy niggers?

haywood
12-26-2021, 09:03 PM

Tru Dat!!

Chimpwhipper
12-28-2021, 07:13 PM
I remember seeing a Humanzee that the Russians supposedly bred way back when. I even have the page out of their version of the Enquirer. I asked my girlfriend, "Did your scientists make Obama?"

Jim Crow
12-29-2021, 08:33 AM
A man/chimp mix would be a step up from a nigger! Niggers are a lower sub species of the primate.Monkeys are smarter and better behaved than a nigger!

haywood
12-29-2021, 09:17 AM
A man/chimp mix would be a step up from a nigger! Niggers are a lower sub species of the primate.Monkeys are smarter and better behaved than a nigger!

Tru Dat!!

Tar Remover
01-08-2022, 09:24 AM
:rofl:rofl:rofl