PDA

View Full Version : New job... thank god

HonkyDevil
12-25-2021, 12:50 AM
So I started a new job about a month ago. Now this company is huge, so unfortunately it has more than its fair share of niggers working there. But 99% of the time I go in, do my thing and go home. But there are exceptions. The first major one was when this sow was trying to get me to get her gloves. We have machines that dispense gloves. We get a pair a week. So she walks up to me with a mah poosie look and axes me if I'm able to get gloves out of the machine. I tell her that I only get a pair a week and I already got mine for this week. Luckily she moved on quickly.
The incident today was more entertaining however. Me and several people didn't have much to do today so our nig manager had to move us upstairs. One sowapotamus wasn't having it. Her response was the typical "I ain't doing that!" So for the next five minutes I had a front row seat to an ook fest with all the typical shenanigans in a nigger argument. Eventually the sow caved after being threatened with a write up, but it was still funny to watch the typical "I a nigger and ah ain't gonna be told what to do!" Bullshit they always pull. Sooo happy I don't have to deal with these parasites face to face at work anymore. I just get to sit back and laugh.

jenkemfactory
12-25-2021, 08:05 AM
Muh nigguh, diz be yo manager?

haywood
12-25-2021, 08:32 AM
So I started a new job about a month ago. Now this company is huge, so unfortunately it has more than its fair share of niggers working there. But 99% of the time I go in, do my thing and go home. But there are exceptions. The first major one was when this sow was trying to get me to get her gloves. We have machines that dispense gloves. We get a pair a week. So she walks up to me with a mah poosie look and axes me if I'm able to get gloves out of the machine. I tell her that I only get a pair a week and I already got mine for this week. Luckily she moved on quickly.
The incident today was more entertaining however. Me and several people didn't have much to do today so our nig manager had to move us upstairs. One sowapotamus wasn't having it. Her response was the typical "I ain't doing that!" So for the next five minutes I had a front row seat to an ook fest with all the typical shenanigans in a nigger argument. Eventually the sow caved after being threatened with a write up, but it was still funny to watch the typical "I a nigger and ah ain't gonna be told what to do!" Bullshit they always pull. Sooo happy I don't have to deal with these parasites face to face at work anymore. I just get to sit back and laugh.

Good for you!! I've worked for companies with large amounts of nigger employees and that's how I found this site!! I typed "I HATE NIGGERS!!" in the browser 12 years ago and this site appeared!! I've been a happy Chimper ever since!!

haywood
12-25-2021, 08:33 AM

He dun beez da' "branch manager", gnomesayin'?!

HonkyDevil
12-25-2021, 08:47 PM
Good for you!! I've worked for companies with large amounts of nigger employees and that's how I found this site!! I typed "I HATE NIGGERS!!" in the browser 12 years ago and this site appeared!! I've been a happy Chimper ever since!!
Working at Walmart for 3 years woke me up. I used to be sympathetic to the nigger and slavery and racism blah blah blah until I had to deal with them there. Even at my next job I learned that niggers are the most insufferable pieces of shit known to man. Any white person that supports nigger lives matter clearly hadn't dealt with them enough to know. I found this site in a similar manner, and I haven't turned back since. 🙂

HonkyDevil
12-25-2021, 10:50 PM

This would be an accurate depiction of one of them. The one I'm referring to in this post however is more of the curious George variety.

haywood
12-26-2021, 09:29 AM
Working at Walmart for 3 years woke me up. I used to be sympathetic to the nigger and slavery and racism blah blah blah until I had to deal with them there. Even at my next job I learned that niggers are the most insufferable pieces of shit known to man. Any white person that supports nigger lives matter clearly hadn't dealt with them enough to know. I found this site in a similar manner, and I haven't turned back since. ��

GREAT minds think alike!! I used to work for the philthadelphia housing authority!! I saw TNB to the 10TH Degree on a daily basis!!

Tar Remover
01-04-2022, 02:46 AM
Congrats, HD!

Tar Remover
01-04-2022, 02:48 AM

Haywood! That's EXACTLY how I found the first Chimpout!:lol

Tar Remover
01-04-2022, 02:49 AM
He dun beez da' "branch manager", gnomesayin'?!:rofl:rofl:rofl

haywood
01-04-2022, 09:14 AM
Haywood! That's EXACTLY how I found the first Chimpout!:lol

Great minds think alike!! Best therapy for "nigger fatigue" on the planet!!

Ignatow
01-04-2022, 03:44 PM

This be Laquan or Ankwan or Kodak Nigger.