PDA

View Full Version : Violent Nigger Sow Loots Rite-Aid Using a Pickax!

Nigger Wrangler
12-24-2021, 07:13 PM
Crazy, vicious and violent nigger sow swinging a pickax loots a drug store in Los Angeles... steals beauty aids! Says she "isn't fucking around."

These violent savage niggers are getting more and more brazen. Until store owners start poppin' caps in these niggers' asses it's going to get much, much worse.

So sick of niggers.

https://thepostmillennial.com/woman-armed-with-pickaxe-shoplifts-at-la-rite-aid?utm_source=MC%20Import&utm_medium=deployer&utm_campaign=American%20News%20Daily&utm_term=371

Unregistered
12-25-2021, 02:26 AM
From the article:

"I don’t want to smell like sh*t when I knock these b*tch*s down," the woman explained.

That's not possible. There is no product currently in production that can eliminate the smell of a nigger creature that is made of sh1t..

Coondoggle
12-25-2021, 03:02 AM
If only Commiefornia wasn’t for pussies and they had some rooftop Koreans all this nigger shit could have been avoided.

CoonsЯus
12-25-2021, 10:15 AM
Public attention on the matter grew even further after the LAPD said while they did arrest over a dozen robbers early on in December, they had to let them go because of the city’s zero-bail policy that gets in the way of authorities being capable of detaining them.

In other words, the LAPD are saying this is for Rodney King you cunts !!!

jenkemfactory
12-25-2021, 11:44 AM
In an amazing development, a wild nigger learns to use a tool.

Ray Cizzums
12-25-2021, 02:42 PM
I would gladly relieve that mouthy ratchet of the pick, remove the handle, then use it
to beat the black right off her. Any screeching bystanders would get a similar beating.
Then I'd tip my hat, whistle a toodley-do, and head off, with a spring in my step, and a
song in my heart.
:bugeye

jenkemfactory
12-25-2021, 06:07 PM
I would gladly relieve that mouthy ratchet of the pick, remove the handle, then use it
to beat the black right off her. Any screeching bystanders would get a similar beating.
Then I'd tip my hat, whistle a toodley-do, and head off, with a spring in my step, and a
song in my heart.

I don't know. You might get AIDS, gonorrhea, and monkey pocks.

Unregistered
12-25-2021, 10:37 PM
song in my heart.

I'd pay real money to watch you do it! Oh, and if you don't need the pick head, I could use one. I can put a new handle on it easily. Thanks.

Unregistered
12-26-2021, 09:02 AM
....hence the pickaxe coated in chicken grease and COVID goo