PDA

View Full Version : Potter goes down.....

Tell it like it is
12-23-2021, 05:46 PM
First, a big welcome back, my pale fellow humans.I really missed my daily d of truth. So sad to see Kim Potter go down today for doing her job. This woman was paid, and spent over half her life, to make the world safer for law abiding humans. And that is EXACTLY what she did when she smoked the that little black bastard earlier this year. He was a career felon at age 20, and we will never know how any lives she saved that day. It is a crying shame what cops are going through right now.God bless the ones that still find the courage to put on that badge and stand between niggers and the rest of us.Obviously, none of the jurors had ever met a feral nigger, or the outcome would have been different.
A very Merry and White Christmas to all my brothers and sisters !!!

Unregistered
12-23-2021, 09:24 PM
America has it in for nigger wranglers. A disgrace!

Unregistered
12-24-2021, 06:20 AM
After the verdict the white liberals and chimping leaping niggers were cheering and giving the black power fist outside. I can't even put into words my disgust for what they did to officer Potter

Unregistered
12-24-2021, 06:28 AM
26 years of officer Potter helping domestic violence victims, and putting her life on the line daily. And in a split second because of a no good criminal buck nigger, her career, life and reputation goes up in smoke. Gone. Not to mention her husband and family without her for who knows how many years now. Fuck niggers !

Sandy
12-31-2021, 08:20 PM
26 years of officer Potter helping domestic violence victims, and putting her life on the line daily. And in a split second because of a no good criminal buck nigger, her career, life and reputation goes up in smoke. Gone. Not to mention her husband and family without her for who knows how many years now. Fuck niggers !

I think she committed a crime and needed punishment. Littering, $50 fine, go home and be more careful next time not to make a mess.

Like someone said in the other thread, the jury wanted to get it over wish before Christmas. They also had the silent warning that if they didn't convict, we'd have riots all over again. There's no way a good cop can get a fair trial anymore.

Unregistered
12-31-2021, 09:33 PM
They also had the silent warning that if they didn't convict, we'd have riots all over again. There's no way a good cop can get a fair trial anymore.

It would be nice if we lived in a country where domestic terrorism was not tolerated.