PDA

View Full Version : Niggers won again

Unregistered
12-23-2021, 03:41 PM
Officer Kim Potter was just found guilty on both first degree manslaughter and second degree manslaughter moments ago. I have no words for this. Disgusting!

Jessi Jackscoon
12-23-2021, 10:42 PM
I hope cops quit enforcing the law all together from traffic accidents to murder in places like Minneapolis, San Francisco and Portland until it becomes a war zone and feral niggers run around murdering each other at much higher rates. I hope white liberals get caught in the crossfire and try to call the police only to be told to call a social worker. I want them to see the seeds of evil the have sewn.

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-24-2021, 12:24 AM
I hope cops quit enforcing the law all together from traffic accidents to murder in places like Minneapolis, San Francisco and Portland until it becomes a war zone and feral niggers run around murdering each other at much higher rates. I hope white liberals get caught in the crossfire and try to call the police only to be told to call a social worker. I want them to see the seeds of evil the have sewn.
I have been saying this for years and emphasizing it since nigger floyd. Let the niggers and libs police themselves.

Nigger Wrangler
12-24-2021, 01:09 AM
The verdict was outrageous.

She fucked up. You don't charge people criminally for making an honest mistake. There might be a case for civil penalties, nigger lotto, but not criminal.

And what about the nigger itself? The nigger was violently resisting arrest and put other officers' lives in danger. Potter was absolutely justified in using deadly force, even if she just meant to taser the savage nigger. It's like common sense is dead.

Meanwhile the nigger, Michael Byrd, who murdered Ashli Babbitt IN COLD BLOOD, faces no repercussions whatsoever. That nigger should be charged and convicted of capital murder and made extra good.

Jim Crow
12-24-2021, 09:01 AM
I did an estimate for a white cop who is an officer beachside.He said he recently transferred from a nigger infested area on the mainland. He sure was happy. He was told me that every call he got to go to the hood,he dragged his feet and hoped he didn’t have to deal w/the niggs.Just write report and leave.
All this unjust liberal bullshit to protect their beloved nigger pets makes police afraid to deal with niggers because of the consequences they may face.And nigger gets a free pass to commit the crime of it’s choice!

haywood
12-24-2021, 09:38 AM

Like the libtard politicians in chimpconga and philthadelphia!!

Coondoggle
12-24-2021, 12:38 PM
I’ve been saying this for a while but I mean it more than ever I hope I get jury duty and the defendant is black. I will pretend to be this caring liberal and I will convict or hang the jury. I will wait everyone out for weeks. I want to send a nigger to prison an innocent nigger if there is such a thing. This is how every human needs to fight back and send the message the other way. Like a justice boycott with a side of sending niggers to prison just because that’s what they do to us. Someone needs to come up with a game plan to stop all this nigger shit. I knew the minute Barack Onigger got sworn in the niggers would get belligerent.

Unregistered
12-24-2021, 10:25 PM

That would be the best solution. As said many times here, wall it up and just let the hunger games begin. Only problem is some niggerlovers always leak out of those dumps and bring their voting habits to a nice productive human community.
Nearly every state capital has been turned into a democrap voter plantation and it has caused immeasurable damage to the country and its ideals as a whole. Now it’s time for natural selection to return and thin the herd. Without libs, niggers would have gone extinct ages ago or just remained an insignificant population.
They say things seem their darkest right before dawn so hoping something boomerangs eventually.

As for the officer, I hope she appeals her way off the hook. Perhaps they just planned it that way to shut all the niggers up before kwanza.
I really hope soon we won’t have to do all this nonsense just because we’re tired of niggers tantrums every time they don’t get their baby rattle. No justice for niggers and no tolerance for bongo parties.