PDA

View Full Version : Nigger is claiming self defense in upcoming trial

Unregistered
12-23-2021, 06:42 AM
Newest racial trial coming up approximately January 3rd 2022. Nigger, Theodore Edgecomb claiming that his killing of white man Jason Cleereman was self defense. Apparently, there was a road rage argument between the nigger and the white guy that resulted in the nigger Edgecomb getting off of his bike and punching Mr. Cleereman in the face from the side car window. Next , Mr. Cleereman follows the nigger by car with his wife driving. Then Cleereman gets out and confronts the nigger (unarmed). The nigger then proceeds to shoot and kill Mr. Cleereman. The coon was a previous felon and was not allowed to possess a firearm.

Coondoggle
12-23-2021, 01:09 PM
They’re trying to claim if Rittenhouse was vindicated this man did the same and should be as well and if it’s not it’s racist. Here’s the problem… this nigger was the aggressor. This guy confronted him but, it doesn’t say he used violence against the nigger. Kyle Rittenhouse was not an aggressor in any way shape or form he was the one being chased and was hit with a skateboard, punched and kicked. If this man that confronted the black had used force I could see how this nigger might use self defense as a defense but, he assaulted this man first and when confronted killed him. I hope this nigger goes to NU and black parts of town are looted and burned. Like I said before and you guys all need to be on the same page if you get jury duty and a nigger is on trial. You all better convince innocent or guilty and send that nigger to his home in prison. I’m gonna be batting for team whitey just like nigger bat for team shit sludge.

haywood
12-23-2021, 01:34 PM
Newest racial trial coming up approximately January 3rd 2022. Nigger, Theodore Edgecomb claiming that his killing of white man Jason Cleereman was self defense. Apparently, there was a road rage argument between the nigger and the white guy that resulted in the nigger Edgecomb getting off of his bike and punching Mr. Cleereman in the face from the side car window. Next , Mr. Cleereman follows the nigger by car with his wife driving. Then Cleereman gets out and confronts the nigger (unarmed). The nigger then proceeds to shoot and kill Mr. Cleereman. The coon was a previous felon and was not allowed to possess a firearm.

Ben crump, ANYONE?!

Ray Cizzums
12-23-2021, 01:49 PM
Whenever niggers are ultra aggressive, despite the odds, or acting over confident, it's usually because they
have a weapon at the ready. If you can't disengage, the best strategy is don't let them get it out. Grab their
gun hand the second they reach for it. A martial arts instructor taught us that move, which works, if it's one
guy and you get close enough. Niggers don't use holsters, and can't draw for shit.
:bugeye

Sandy
12-31-2021, 08:18 PM
Ben crump, ANYONE?!

God damn, if there is one nigger, just one nigger I wish the ground would open up under...

haywood
01-01-2022, 10:04 AM
God damn, if there is one nigger, just one nigger I wish the ground would open up under...

GREAT minds think alike!! I'm surprised that my state hasn't already DISBARRED that bawd haided primate!!