PDA

View Full Version : Daddy cants be Santa Dis Yea

Unregistered
12-22-2021, 08:19 PM
This is a program to give an NU guest's niglet a present while it's sperm donor is doing 5-10 for grand larceny.

https://fb.watch/a3uiUd40mW/

Unregistered
12-23-2021, 05:58 AM
Niglet has those freebies plus other stolen goods from Target and CVS under the tree lol

Sandy
12-31-2021, 08:17 PM
Aren't we taxed enough for welfare and food stamps already?

I still get so pissed thinking of niggers being given EBT cards. The excuse is so they don't have to "feel bad" handing over food stamps, but the real reason is nigger and niggerloving legislators making it easier for fraud. A long time ago I saw a couple of niggers trying to buy a TV at Walmart with an EBT card. Actually I'm surprised it didn't work.

Unregistered
12-31-2021, 08:27 PM
Oh, so the niglets of criminiggers want gifts? Hell, give me a couple days and I'll have something for them.

I'll buy one of those toilets that collect all of the refuse in bags, and then donate my bagged goodies so those niglets can literally eat my shit.

Fuck niggers.

Bottle_of_Hate
12-31-2021, 09:38 PM
Oh, so the niglets of criminiggers want gifts? Hell, give me a couple days and I'll have something for them.

I'll buy one of those toilets that collect all of the refuse in bags, and then donate my bagged goodies so those niglets can literally eat my shit.

Fuck niggers.

They would probably like that. Extra Jenkem without having to work for it. If you want them to suffer buy envelopes that look like cards but put job applications in them.

haywood
01-01-2022, 11:49 AM
Niglet has those freebies plus other stolen goods from Target and CVS under the tree lol

And your bike!!