PDA

View Full Version : Baby nigglet caps itself?

IseDaDiva
12-22-2021, 04:48 PM
Five days after a one-year-old child allegedly shot himself in the District, police are still searching for the firearm used and have yet to receive formal statements from the relatives with the most information, according to the D.C. Police Chief.

Like we don't know the buck or sow batwinged little "Legend".

They hid the gun and won't talk. Nothing suspicious about that. Niggers are so STOOPID.

Contee also confirmed that the family members involved decided to obtain attorneys (paid for by YOU) before providing formal statements to police.

One of the questions Chief Contee was asked on Monday was whether he believed a child of this age could shoot himself. The chief responded, "Anything is possible. Probable is another issue."

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/firearm-still-not-recovered-days-after-dc-1-year-old-allegedly-shot-himself

jenkemfactory
12-22-2021, 05:07 PM
Damn, they start early.
This one is definitely a prodigy.

Ray Cizzums
12-22-2021, 06:35 PM
That fambly drastically hurried up the process, but giving up mammy's new boyfriend's gat was out of the question.
He probably killed someone when he stole it, or soon after. And/or he's on parole, and a prohibited felon-in-possesion.
The judge will take a dim view of niggers conspiring to hide evidence. I've seen cases on The First 48 where they hand
out long sentences for obstruction/tampering with evidence. I wish our government would work out a One-way-ticket-
to-Africa sentence for these leeches, where the whole fambly suddenly wakes up in the Congo.
:bugeye

Midder Peenud Hayed
12-22-2021, 10:37 PM
I wish more niglets would do this! Take out the brood sow first, then self-trayvon...

SC Anemia
12-22-2021, 10:57 PM
I wish more niglets would do this! Take out the brood sow first, then self-trayvon...

I'm with you there maing. It's always good news when the sows go tits-up. There's not much more stomach turning for me than the sight of a gravid ho. It just means one more nigger.

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-22-2021, 10:59 PM
Like we don't know the buck or sow batwinged little "Legend".

The little gangsta niglet could’ve lived up to the name if it had capped the whole fambly prior to offing itself. “I wuz Legend n sheeeit” :lol
Yes though, it is quite obvious what happened here. Even a 1 year old niglet would have a hard time pulling a trigger, shooting itself and then hiding the weapon. Haha, I am lmao thinking about this blunderous nigger crime.