PDA

View Full Version : Jury in Kim Potter Trial May Be Deadlocked

Nigger Wrangler
12-22-2021, 01:49 AM
Kim Potter, another victim of political PERSECUTION, after shooting vicious savage felon Daunte Wright may be getting a break.

Indications are there may be a hung jury.

Of course, if that happens, she could certainly be tried again, but still.

It sure seems Potter shot the violent nigger by accident, but his actions put the officers' lives in danger... justifying the use of deadly force.

I can see an attempt at winning the ghetto lottery being successful... but no way is what she did criminal.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kim-potter-jury-indicates-potential-deadlock-asks-judge-what-happens-if-a-jury-cannot-reach-consensus

Unregistered
12-22-2021, 04:03 PM
The news said that there was only one nigger on the jury. I can almost bet that she is the one holding out and being a stubborn nigger. But that's ok because hopefully it'll work in favor of Ms. Potter. And after all this is over with I hope Kim Potter can cleanse any guilt that she may have for accidentally taking out that criminal thug. He was a violent pos

Coondoggle
12-23-2021, 05:21 PM
I feel like they waited to get this trial as close to Christmas as possible to force people on the jury to make a decision so everyone could go home for Christmas. The verdict was unfair and I hope all police officers quit policing in black run cities till I becomes like a war zone. Only then will these white libtards see the need for police and back them when they have to make decisions like Kim Potter did. Shit happens when you wrestle with the cops and it isn’t the cops fault. I hope Daunte Wrights black nigger soul is burning in hell for all of eternity.