PDA

View Full Version : DC public school librarian she boon accused of reenacting Holocaust with elementary schoolers has prior criminal record

Whitey Ford
12-21-2021, 04:44 PM
Washington D.C. is one niggerfuxxated shithole full of monkeyshines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSySjV2hXgY

FOX 5 spoke to the mother of a student in the class, who requested anonymity to protect her child.

"My husband picked up our child after school and there was a lot of sobbing and crying and distress," the mother said.

She said her child was still struggling emotionally after being told to pretend to choke and die in a gas chamber and watching students simulate digging their own graves.

The mother said the librarian who gave the lesson instructed the students not to tell their parents. She said the kids told their homeroom teacher who reported the incident and helped them through the rest of the school day.

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/dcps-investigates-after-elementary-students-say-they-were-forced-to-reenact-holocaust

Ray Cizzums
12-21-2021, 05:36 PM
I guarantee that librarian can't read....
:bugeye

haywood
12-21-2021, 09:31 PM
i guarantee that librarian can't read....

i agree!!

jenkemfactory
12-22-2021, 12:07 PM
I see, a "liboonrarian".

jenkemfactory
12-22-2021, 12:09 PM
I guarantee that librarian can't read....

That's right! Books scare the shit out of niggers.

Ray Cizzums
12-22-2021, 01:35 PM
That's right! Books scare the shit out of niggers.
My friend did a few years in Riverview, a medium security prison in upstate NY. He was picked to work in
the prison library, for being one of the few inmates who had ever set foot in a library, and understanding
how to use the Dewey decimal system. The niggers he was in with had a thing for the librarian, who was
built like a mail box. The library was where they'd jerk off, while pretending to read. My friend was glad
it wasn't his job to clean the place up. I'm sure they use the public "Lie-berry" for the same thing.

Sandy
01-04-2022, 09:50 AM
When they ago a looting they never steal books.

We have a couple of small wall safes, but that has me thinking to get a fake book to put on the nightstand for a handgun, so it's easily accessible. The book wouldn't fool the FBI or cops when executing a search warrant, but it's the last place a nigger burglar would ever look.

Tar Remover
01-08-2022, 08:57 AM
I hate niggers....... :fume