PDA

View Full Version : This is NOT the proper way to handle a feral armed groid, Officer!

Whitey Ford
12-21-2021, 04:28 PM
This Police Officer is lucky to be alive. Please hand in your badge now, especially if you have a family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2RV1lpKdwo

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-21-2021, 08:37 PM
This Police Officer is lucky to be alive. Please hand in your badge now, especially if you have a family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2RV1lpKdwo
He handled it exactly the way the nigger coddlers and niggers wanted him to. This is exactly what I said would start happening. This is disgusting.

haywood
12-21-2021, 09:33 PM
He handled it exactly the way the nigger coddlers and niggers wanted him to. This is exactly what I said would start happening. This is disgusting.

And the libturds wonder why crime is UP in blue cities!!

Nig Zero
12-22-2021, 08:41 AM
I don't know what the deal was with that police officer, but that was not the preferred method of wrangling a drugged-out, crazy, retarded feral chimp. Jesus, that cop is lucky to be alive. Any normal nigger would have murdered him, stole his gun and later murdered someone else.

IseDaDiva
12-22-2021, 12:44 PM
"Ah gon shoot yo bitch ass." Yet we're supposed to think this knuckle-dragging thing is just like us.

Cop was very lucky. Maybe he's learned that niggers cannot be treated like humans and reasoned with. Police have it very tough now. If they defend their lives against wild niggers they get dragged through the mud and crucified. I bet the libtards would even criticize this shooting with the old "He didn't have to kill (the nog)!'

SC Anemia
12-22-2021, 01:11 PM
That video was 1:35. Exactly 1:34 longer than I'd have played "fuck around and find out".

I usually dont like to criticize police officers but jeez. That ape should have been clicked the instant it went for its waistband.

animal mother
12-22-2021, 02:19 PM
JFC, what do they teach in the academy these days? Have they all gone “woke “? This nigger should have received it’s bat wings the second it went into it’s belt. This guy needs to find a new line of work if he wants to live.

IseDaDiva
12-23-2021, 12:24 PM
JFC, what do they teach in the academy these days? Have they all gone “woke “? This nigger should have received it’s bat wings the second it went into it’s belt. This guy needs to find a new line of work if he wants to live.

I'm pretty sure they have some niggers teaching "Diversity, Inclusion, and Sensitivity Training" which results in a young cop addressing a whacked-out, feral criminigger threatening to "shoot yo bitch ass" as "sir".

Tar Remover
01-18-2022, 06:04 AM
What a goddamn moron. Time for a new line of work, you putz....... did you notice that the "sweeter" the officer was with the suspook the more aggressive the nigger became? Niggers are predators, they can SMELL weakness and this officer radiated "pussy" like perfume.

Ignatow
01-18-2022, 08:45 AM
You just don't call a nigger "sir". WTF was this cop thinking, that this was a good human that deserved to live?

Self-preservation is an instinct. If that instinct isn't in you, policing is the wrong profession to be in.

IseDaDiva
01-18-2022, 02:30 PM
You just don't call a nigger "sir". WTF was this cop thinking, that this was a good human that deserved to live?

Self-preservation is an instinct. If that instinct isn't in you, policing is the wrong profession to be in.

Humans are having their common sense, instincts, and a historical natural aversion to savage niggers and other dangers beaten out of them by the disease called 'political correctness' - a disease more widespread and insidious than the Plague. Younger people are especially at risk. They befriend and breed with niggers because society and all media tell them to do so. Their fear of being called "rayciss" and their hunger for "likes" supersedes all common sense, and they end up dead more often than not.

IseDaDiva
01-18-2022, 02:33 PM
You know Diva I am impressed with your knowledge of nigger babble it's a real skill learning how to understand animals let alone an alien language.

I swear, there is so much niggerbabble in my brain I fear one day I may say something like "We wuz not knowin'" out loud.