PDA

View Full Version : Monkeyball nigger's missing coalburner's DNA found- nigger suspook suspected/arrested

Whitey Ford
12-21-2021, 03:42 PM
Human remains found in search for ex-NFL player's girlfriend from Spring

https://i.imgur.com/gLipkcq.jpg
Do the drugs, mate with thugs. Get with a nigger and your problems get bigger. Snog with a wog and end up in the bog.
Don't do drugs.

Investigators located possible remains. Then the Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences confirmed they were human.

Authorities believe they are related to Taylor's case, but are waiting for positive identification by the medical examiner.

According to Texas EquuSearch, the 29-year-old had last been seen in the Spring area on April 25, 2021.

Taylor's father Stephen Pomaski told FOX 26 back in July that she had been dating former NFL player Kevin Ware, Jr. for almost a year. Ware is a person of interest in the case.

He was out on bond on an unrelated charge when she disappeared.

https://i.imgur.com/cxPuU7X.jpg
Out on bond! Probable cause not needed, nigger available for arrest and detainment immediately. That's a mighty big U.S. Marshall dude there, 'tis a pity the nigger didn't resist arrest and force that Marshall to issue batwings.

Ware remains in the Montgomery County jail. He is pending charges for Possession with Intent to Deliver a Controlled Substance, a first-degree felony, and Unlawful Possession of a Firearm by a Felon, a third-degree felony.

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/human-remains-found-in-search-for-spring-woman-who-disappeared-in-april

IseDaDiva
12-21-2021, 04:23 PM
It took them eight months to figure out the nigger did it? I think I could solve a case of a missing mudshark. Of course it was the nigger.

He was out on bond on an unrelated charge when she disappeared.

Of course, he was.

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-21-2021, 07:34 PM
It took them eight months to figure out the nigger did it? I think I could solve a case of a missing mudshark. Of course it was the nigger.

Of course, he was.

Exactly, what do they pay these modern day Sherlock Holmes detectives?

Whitey Ford
12-22-2021, 01:50 AM
Pics of the burner from her old myspace page. Before she got strung out on drugs and started burning coal, she looked like a nice, wholesome girl.

https://i.imgur.com/aSZxY7x.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/sxhcca4.jpg

IseDaDiva
12-23-2021, 06:28 PM
They should have been all over this like a rash, missing mudshark conclusion The NIGGER did it.

It seems being a filthy mudshark whore is even more dangerous than being a cRapper.

Oh, well - they would probably have wanted to go that way - at the paws of their nigger paramours.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
12-28-2021, 08:43 PM
Being a mudshark is tantamount to playing Russian roulette, I like the rest of the Chimpout female's will never understand what goes through their stupid heads, niggers have a very short fuse and it only takes a spark to set them off.

I can't understand what would attract a white woman to a nigger either. I mean shit, I look at a nigger bitch and I just see UGLY! So I feel like a white girl looking at a nigger buck should see nothing but ugly. Niggers really are an ugly fuckin race. And the niggers that some consider attractive are only considered attractive because they have white features.

:mudglasses :paythetoll

IseDaDiva
12-29-2021, 01:59 AM
I can't understand what would attract a white woman to a nigger either. I mean shit, I look at a nigger bitch and I just see UGLY! So I feel like a white girl looking at a nigger buck should see nothing but ugly. Niggers really are an ugly fuckin race. And the niggers that some consider attractive are only considered attractive because they have white features.

Seeing white women with ape-like, fugly, repulsive nigger bucks just confounds me. Even if they are obese and lonely, that's no excuse. I was alone for a few years and never thought of hooking up with a nigger. The thought makes me queasy.

I don't care what happens to mudsharks. In fact, the more grotesque their demise is at the hands of their savage Lotharios, the funnier I find it. As my mother used to say, "You made your bed (with a nigger) so lie in it." And then on to the Mortuary.

I can't thnk of any attractive niggers, but if there are any it's definitely because of the white part that evens out the gorilla facial features and jet-black hides.

Nig Zero
12-30-2021, 01:31 PM
There are a couple of mixed race females who are quite attractive but then I slap myself because I think how they were created and think UGH, a watered down nigger is still a nigger and they always identify with the darkside.

Yep, a White person with a healthy tan from the glorious Sun is always better than oildrillers and coalburners unthinkingly destroying the future of intelligent life on Earth by making their brown mutant hybrids.

Bottle_of_Hate
01-01-2022, 02:33 PM
Stupid burner probably wanted to be PC so she dated a feetsball nigger. These things are often a result of daddy issues or lack of a proper father. Worse yet a beta cuck for a father who supports dating niggers. Take note you nigger loving betas. This is the future of your daughter. Don't forget to blame society and stand by the nigger as he gets out on a no cash bail system.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
01-03-2022, 01:01 PM
Stupid burner probably wanted to be PC so she dated a feetsball nigger. These things are often a result of daddy issues or lack of a proper father. Worse yet a beta cuck for a father who supports dating niggers. Take note you nigger loving betas. This is the future of your daughter. Don't forget to blame society and stand by the nigger as he gets out on a no cash bail system.

If I had a daughter it would be engrained in her head that coupling with a nigger is a definite no-no with expulsion from the family the end result. I raised my Son to stick with his own kind and NEVER trust niggers! If a nigger seems like a nice person, they are only setting you up to be a victim.

IseDaDiva
01-03-2022, 01:22 PM
If I had a daughter it would be engrained in her head that coupling with a nigger is a definite no-no with expulsion from the family the end result. I raised my Son to stick with his own kind and NEVER trust niggers! If a nigger seems like a nice person, they are only setting you up to be a victim.

Yep. I bet the last words of many victims of niggers who chimped on them - people who believed a nigger was their buddy and/or coal burners - were, "But I thought you were my friend/loved me!"

Ray Cizzums
01-03-2022, 02:51 PM
Exactly, what do they pay these modern day Sherlock Holmes detectives?

My idea of a great cop show would be Sherlock Holmes incredibly racist great grandson becomes a cop here in the states,
invariably suspects niggers did it, and is always proven correct. Watson, his trusty assistant, can't help but pose questions
about the possibility that niggers didn't do it, before Holmes proves it was those filthy Africans once again.
:bugeye

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-03-2022, 05:21 PM
My idea of a great cop show would be Sherlock Holmes incredibly racist great grandson becomes a cop here in the states,
invariably suspects niggers did it, and is always proven correct. Watson, his trusty assistant, can't help but pose questions
about the possibility that niggers didn't do it, before Holmes proves it was those filthy Africans once again.
:bugeye
What an excellent show it would be too! If only we could have real shows about real problems. Real problems be racist though.

Bottle_of_Hate
01-03-2022, 07:33 PM
If a nigger seems like a nice person, they are only setting you up to be a victim.

This should be taught by every family to their children. It should be taught in place of CRT aka YT be keepin' us down an sheit. It should be played at least once in place of a commercial on every form of entertainment. You get the idea. It should be everywhere. Posted on telephone poles under the caption "avoid the groid".

Sandy
05-01-2022, 12:30 AM
Update: remains confirmed to be of the missing mudshark. What's taken so long?

Ware, former tight end for the San Francisco 49ers, was questioned about her disappearance in June, authorities said. The sheriff's office has not named any suspects or persons of interest.

The former player has been in Montgomery County Jail north of Houston, for 10 months, according to inmate records. His residence is in nearby Spring.

Ware was being held without bail after allegedly violating conditions of bond for a case involving drug and weapons charges unrelated to the disappearance, according to NBC affiliate KPRC of Houston.

In a June court filing that sought to have his bond revoked, Montgomery County prosecutors described the athlete as a suspect in the Pomaski case, but that designation has not been used by lead investigators on the case from Harris County.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/remains-found-texas-idd-missing-233309677.html

"Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Missing Mudshark"

"Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Vanishing Coalburner"

She might have been almost pretty once, for all we know. Look at at Heidi Klum as an example of what niggermating can do.

Ignatow
05-01-2022, 03:53 AM

:mudglasses :paythetoll

There are no attractive niggers. Pure African niggers, the most animal looking and hideous. Those that have some human DNA, may, look human for a second, but the moment you see the brillo hair, or the gorilla nose, yep, just another ugly nigger. There are 1 drop niggers, who look human, and those that stop acting like a nigger, can maybe pass like a human. But 100% sure, that 1 drop will make it chimpout. I'd be more wary of those.

For the life of me, I can't figure out why any white woman would think a nigger's paw, hide, stench, or erectus looks is appealing. If they want to be with another human, heck, go for it. Some of our earliest settlers did so, as long as the children are raised as a human and not a savage. Goes without saying Muslims and niggers aren't human, period. There's a lot of attractive human pairings, and I'm not worried about that.

Even in our Northern American history, waves of immigrants first stuck to their own, as in Poles and Poles, Italians and Italians, etc. There was a time other British Isles people didn't even want to marry Irish, or southern Europeans, because of their old school parents. But that changed, because there was a realization that we are humans, after all. Sometimes I find it amusing that someone with Swedish ancestry will marry one with Finnish ancestry, because in their region of the world, they were rivals. And I've seen Japanese ancestry people marry Chinese ancestry people. Again there's a lot of historical animosity between them.

But that's eventually looked over in the modern world. What I detest is the modern world has breached the common sense boundary between humans and sub-simians. As if society lost all sense in pushing the attractive human girl with the niggest of the nigs. It is obscene, immoral, unacceptable.

I applaud parents who do all they could to steer their children away from niggers and Muslim infidels. And if a child is rebellious and proceed to burn coal, then they are shunned, and they become dead to their families. Miscegenating with a nigger shames your parents, and all your ancestors, and your human birthright. Utterly putrid and vile.

A life without honor is worth nothing. Coalburners forfeited their honor, so the best route for them is for their monkey pet to eliminate them.

Jim Crow
05-01-2022, 09:04 AM
Niggers are too stupid to pull off their mudshark’s murder! The first thing anyone with a brain would keep in mind, the one fucking it is always going to be the go to suspect.99.9% failure rate for that crime!
And it’s kind of the same failure rate for mudsharks committing the crime of beastiality! Either way, it always works out good for me. I get to see a nigger behind bars and a mudshark daid!

Groid_Rage
05-01-2022, 02:50 PM
:unigger
https://nypost.com/2022/05/01/remains-found-in-texas-idd-as-missing-girlfriend-of-kevin-ware/