PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Nigger State's Attorney Kim Foxx in Trouble Over Jussie Smollett

Nigger Wrangler
12-21-2021, 02:59 PM
It seems Kim Foxx, the despicable nigger who refuses to prosecute criminals, including murderers, is in a bit of trouble over her conduct regarding her decision not to prosecute Jussie Smollett for faking a "hate crime" and all of the things the nigger was just convicted of.

According to the article, Foxx and attorneys in her office are being referred to the state's ethics commission for their actions.

Remember, Illinois is a state where it's not uncommon to find former governors in prison!

I doubt Foxx or her henchmen and lackeys are in peril of going to prison, but I bet being fired is on the table. Not sure nigger privilege will save them.

https://local12.com/amp/news/nation-world/kim-foxx-in-hot-water-over-false-statements-made-about-jussie-smollett-case

Unregistered
12-22-2021, 04:16 PM
Nigger bitch Foxx was trying to protect her fellow lying ass nigger Smollet. Niggers are trying their best to get it like a one way street. They can do what the hell they want , with no punishment. They're trying to send a message that even if they are guilty and you try to prosecute them or they don't get the verdict they want, they'll riot and who knows what else

Sandy
12-22-2021, 06:59 PM
Remember, Illinois is a state where it's not uncommon to find former governors in prison!

Yeah, but Blago was the fall guy so bigger fish could get away.

I don't see anything happening to Foxx. It'll take just one call from cronies like Mayor Beetlejuice, Emanuel or the ex-HNIC, and the investigation will end. It might continue in public as theater, but it would be effectively over.

haywood
12-22-2021, 08:47 PM
It seems Kim Foxx, the despicable nigger who refuses to prosecute criminals, including murderers, is in a bit of trouble over her conduct regarding her decision not to prosecute Jussie Smollett for faking a "hate crime" and all of the things the nigger was just convicted of.

According to the article, Foxx and attorneys in her office are being referred to the state's ethics commission for their actions.

I doubt Foxx or her henchmen and lackeys are in peril of going to prison, but I bet being fired is on the table. Not sure nigger privilege will save them.

https://local12.com/amp/news/nation-world/kim-foxx-in-hot-water-over-false-statements-made-about-jussie-smollett-case

Nigger CUNT should be DISBARRED!! JUST like ape ben crump!!

haywood
12-22-2021, 08:47 PM
Yeah, but Blago was the fall guy so bigger fish could get away.

I don't see anything happening to Foxx. It'll take just one call from cronies like Mayor Beetlejuice, Emanuel or the ex-HNIC, and the investigation will end. It might continue in public as theater, but it would be effectively over.

Sad but TRUE!!

jenkemfactory
12-22-2021, 09:39 PM
That's one ugly mutt.